Xpress h51 flimsy console

Have a 2004 h51db with side console. anyone have problems with the console flexing? any way to re-enforce it to make it stronger?

2. Member
    You should cover the whole thing in concrete! That will make it stronger!

3. Member
    Oh that’s a great idea! I’ll go get some quickcrete tomorrow!

4. Member
    You guys are crazy! Quickcrete won’t work. You need to stucco the bottom part down then brick the whole outside of the console.
    Last edited by Xpress04; 12-19-2018 at 09:47 PM.

5. Member
    Those are some pretty good options. I’ll take those ideas into consideration. I’m glad I talked to y’all cuz I was stumped for a while. Now I can see that there is hope.

6. Member
    Glad I read those options. A lot better than the ideas i came up with. I thought about fiberglassing the inside of the console to make it thicker or putting some kind of bracing. But concrete, stucco and bricks def seems like the way to go now that I think about it

7. Banned
    I owned a 2003 H51, and I'm really not understanding what you're saying??? My fiberglass console was ROCK SOLID!

8. Member
    Mine is a 2004 h51db. It’s the camo uncarpeted version of the h51. The console is just so flexible. Feels like it’s going to break when I turn the wheel. It’s a very thin fiberglass console.