Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FishInTheDesert View Post
    Terrible calls both ways....terrible GAME CHANGING calls BOTH ways!

The refs are targeting Gregory the way they did Clay Matthews at the begining of the season! Last weeks neutral zone infraction they called on him was disgusting.....and was a game changing call, but the cowboys persevered through. They called him for roughing the passer.....the kid didnt put any weight on him, twist his ankle/legs....so much so that Wentz was so comfy he decided to throw the ball as he was comfortably hitting the ground. PENALTY tho....and it couldve been a game changer...but the Cowboys persevered the way championship teams need to!

Bad reffing is normal...like I said. 95% of the games will stick out as "poorly officiated" but thats part of the game today. It is what it is.

Just glad that we are getting those weird little breaks that you always see on championship runs! "Bad gamechanging calls," lucky bounces...whatever...theyre winning.

Whos gonna start next weeks, "Bad reffing during cowboys game they won thread"? I never saw them during the redskins game where the refs LITERALLY handed the game to the Redskins....but let the BOYS win....and you haters gotta find excuses for why they TOOK the W! LOL

Only people that care more about the Dallas Cowboys than their fans....are the Cowboys haters aka the rest of the U.S.A.! GO COWBOYS...AMERICAS TEAM 100%!
    Championship team.......

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jbassman87 View Post
    Championship team.......
    you heard it here first non-believers! This is why I sympathize with Bammers...cuz Im one of those "ITS OUR YEAR" every year cowboys fans! but hey....PMA! LMAO

3. Banned
    I have been a cowboys fan since 1970 when I was a little lad. The calls is this game for both sides were crazy. The first fumble of the game should have been the beagles. Would it have changed the outcome? I don't know...The pass interference call of the eagles, the roughing the QB on Dallas. Them seem to equal out over the course of the game. How did the eagles back not knock it down and it just float right to Cooper...Crazy game last night but I am glad the boys came out on top...

4. Banned
    I have been a cowboys fan since 1970 when I was a little lad. The calls is this game for both sides were crazy. The first fumble of the game should have been the beagles. Would it have changed the outcome? I don't know...The pass interference call of the eagles, the roughing the QB on Dallas. Them seem to equal out over the course of the game. How did the eagles back not knock it down and it just float right to Cooper...Crazy game last night but I am glad the boys came out on top... The kicker missed a 45 yard field goal but kicks a 62 yard field goal... crazy

F the eagles...

6. Member
    its part of football now.

I hate it when bad calls from refs end up being part of the game. As was the so called false start to screw the cowboys at the end of the first redskin game this season.
    Seens like earlier this year there were only a few teams with a chance to win it all. But it now looks like all of the playoff teams are going to be fairly even. Might be some very good playoff games this year.

Go Cowboys!
    Last edited by billsnp5; 12-10-2018 at 12:41 PM.

2013 721 Phoenix 250 Optimax Pro XS
    2020 Ram 3500
    2021 Host Cascade Truck Camper

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by billsnp5 View Post
    I hate it when bad calls from refs end up being part of the game. As was the so called false start to screw the cowboys at the end of the first redskin game this season.
    Seens like earlier this year there were only a few teams with a chance to win it all. But it now looks like all of the playoff teams are going to be fairly even. Might be some very good playoff games this year.

Go Cowboys!
    The haters like to throw out the "how many playoff games have they won" and yea....its really really hard to win playoff games when the refs arent in the mood to call a caught ball, a caught ball! The refs robbed the cowboys that game with that dez bryant catch against GB a few years ago. It goes both ways...and even tho theres been terrible calls against the Cowboys...im really glad they are ending up on the better side of things at the end of the game....like CHAMPIONSHIP teams have to! LOL

Go Cowboys!

The haters like to throw out the "how many playoff games have they won" and yea....its really really hard to win playoff games when the refs arent in the mood to call a caught ball, a caught ball! The refs robbed the cowboys that game with that dez bryant catch against GB a few years ago. It goes both ways...and even tho theres been terrible calls against the Cowboys...im really glad they are ending up on the better side of things at the end of the game....like CHAMPIONSHIP teams have to! LOL

Go Cowboys!
    There you go again.....not going to learn.

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jbassman87 View Post
    There you go again.....not going to learn.

PMA like the GMAN said! Plus......its gonna happen! hahaha heard it here first!

11. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    Horrible calls. 1st play of the game of no clear recovery BS and the TD called back for offensive PI both killed the Eagles. On the flip side the Zeke helmet call, bogus holding call, hitting the long snapper, and terrible roughing the passer call on Gregory all hurt the Cowboys. The entire ref crew should be suspended and given remedial training.

If there isn't a clear foul them keep your flag in your pocket. The game isn't meant to be dominated by officials!!

It doesn't matter if you are an Eagle or Cowboy fan this crap makes the NFL hard to watch!

12. Member
    How do you not know who recovered a fumble when the only 3 people on the ball were Eagles and an Eagle player got up with the ball in his hand.Quick, pan over to Jerry Jones hi-fiving all his azz kissing stooges up in the box.
    NFC east is going nowhere this year,and I'm a born and raised die-hard Eagles fan.It's been a painful year.

At the end of the game I wasn't sure if Jerry was excited that they won or that the officials did their "job" like he planned.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

14. robdy72
    There has been a lot of bad calls this year, not just in this game.

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by robdy72 View Post
    There has been a lot of bad calls this year, not just in this game.
    I agree, every game I've watched has had multiple bad or missed calls. Very inconsistent officiating across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggerjake View Post
    How do you not know who recovered a fumble when the only 3 people on the ball were Eagles and an Eagle player got up with the ball in his hand.Quick, pan over to Jerry Jones hi-fiving all his azz kissing stooges up in the box.
    NFC east is going nowhere this year,and I'm a born and raised die-hard Eagles fan.It's been a painful year.

Simple answer... When the whistle blew the play dead, the ball was on the ground between the legs of an Eagle player. He didn't have possession.
    Last edited by snowblind; 12-11-2018 at 05:51 AM.

17. Member
    That PI call on the Eagles tight end was top 5 worse calls I've ever seen

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 96ranger492vs View Post
    That PI call on the Eagles tight end was top 5 worse calls I've ever seen
    where does that Dez Bryant catch rank on that top 5 list of yours?

19. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    where does that Dez Bryant catch rank on that top 5 list of yours?
    Because of the consequences huge, but was it a bad call or a bad rule that has now been changed.

Both teams got screwed by bad calls but as a Life-long Cowboys fan I know that I would stand a better chance of finding sympathy by looking in a dictionary between S#!T and syphilis than finding any on any of the boards on here. The NFC East is what it is, the Cowboys have a chance to win it because they are winning now when it matters, I'm sure there were plenty of folks throwing dirt on their graves earlier in the season when they were 3-5. Majority of the folks on here absolutely hate the Cowboys...….

Spanky

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast