Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Allison XB21 Bassport Pro Elite

Huge Thanks to Tim Powell and Fastbass Marine, picked up my Allison from him this weekend, bought it without ever laying eyes on this boat before, let me say the quality and attention to detail on these boats is unreal, Tim rigged this boat to perfection, he didn't know me from anyone, and took care of my every question and concern. He went way above and beyond on everything. Definitely the nicest boat I have ever owned. I highly recommend him. Thanks Tim. I've never posted pics on here before, but there is several on Fastbass Marine's Facebook Page

2. Member
    Congratulations and welcome to the family!!! Tim is a great guy! Which color XB21 did you get and which engine?

3. Member
    It's blue and white, with a Mercury 300X

4. Member
    Sent you a PM

5. Member
    Congrats

6. Member
    Did you see a Blue and white XB21 Prosport with black wing tips there when you picked yours up?
    Allison XB21 Prosport Mercury Racing 250XS with a 1.75 Sporty

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NOTGSXR View Post
    Did you see a Blue and white XB21 Prosport with black wing tips there when you picked yours up?
    That ones long gone. I think I saw it on the mississippi recently

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt Brinson View Post
    Huge Thanks to Tim Powell and Fastbass Marine, picked up my Allison from him this weekend, bought it without ever laying eyes on this boat before, let me say the quality and attention to detail on these boats is unreal, Tim rigged this boat to perfection, he didn't know me from anyone, and took care of my every question and concern. He went way above and beyond on everything. Definitely the nicest boat I have ever owned. I highly recommend him. Thanks Tim. I've never posted pics on here before, but there is several on Fastbass Marine's Facebook Page
    Congrats on the new ride . You couldn't do better than Timbo.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NOTGSXR View Post
    Yes, I seen it, that's the one Tim had cut in half for a flotation test

10. Member
    Congrats on your new to Allison.

Congrats!

12. Member
    Hahahahahaha to Nathan and Curt

13. Member
    Really not sure while your laughing.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xb03fs View Post
    Really not sure while your laughing.

15. Member
    Not many guys other than me, and Woody know more about these boats than Tim. You did well my friend. If you ever need help be sure to call Woody. He said he knows where the trim button is. Tim will get it. �������� BTW, gorgeous boat you have and you know I’m kidding.

16. Member
    Congrats!
    2024 Xpress X21 / Yamaha 250 SHO
    2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite / 2022 Mercury 300R (Sold)

17. Moderator
    Congratulations on your new to you ride Curt !!!
    That Tim guy aint half bad!

18. Member
    Curt I forgot to tell you that if your boat lags a few mph from what it’s top speed should be, the fix is simple. Leave it at my cabin in July for 1 day when Tim, Woody, Joe and gang are there. Make sure you leave for at least 6 hrs. Also leave a couple of concrete blocks and some ratchet straps, not to mention at least one 2X4 about 6’ long. When you come back to get yoir bost Tim and Woody will have made some changes to the setup that will get you about 3 to 4 more mph. I had it happen to me first hand. Miracle Boat Works is what Tim could have named Fastbass Marine. ���������� absolutely the truth I promise.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Maxwell View Post
    Curt I forgot to tell you that if your boat lags a few mph from what it’s top speed should be, the fix is simple. Leave it at my cabin in July for 1 day when Tim, Woody, Joe and gang are there. Make sure you leave for at least 6 hrs. Also leave a couple of concrete blocks and some ratchet straps, not to mention at least one 2X4 about 6’ long. When you come back to get yoir bost Tim and Woody will have made some changes to the setup that will get you about 3 to 4 more mph. I had it happen to me first hand. Miracle Boat Works is what Tim could have named Fastbass Marine. ���������� absolutely the truth I promise.
    Lol, I don't doubt that

20. BBC SPONSOR
    LOL!!!

Thank you!! I hated to see it go, I need to learn to luv'em an leav'em....instead I get too attached! I sure wish the weather would have cooperated, I wanted to stretch the legs on that X!!
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast