Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario

Redskins versus Giants

I don't think Sanchez was the answer for the Redskins. Must be better talent available somewhere.
    2018 Ranger RT188 SC Black/115 hp Yamaha SHO 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - north
    2018 Ranger RT188 DC Black/115 hp Merc Pro XS 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - south
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway

2. Member
    Spotsylvania, Va. 22553. Near Frederi mm lcksburg, Va
    I hope Dan Snyder gets so depressed after this game that he shoots himself.

3. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    That team gave up....embarrassing
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tcesni View Post
    I don't think Sanchez was the answer for the Redskins. Must be better talent available somewhere.
    Well if you can find it there are about 10-15 teams looking for a quality Qb... Become an agent and you'd be rich beyond your wildest dreams... Dan

5. Member
    Can’t believe Fox hasn’t gone to a more competitive game, seriously!!!! That’s my regional game, SUCKS.

I'm a Cowboys fan but even I feel bad for the Redskins QB injuries. That whole team has been decimated by injuries.

7. Member
    Peterman is available ��

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    I'm a Cowboys fan but even I feel bad for the Redskins QB injuries. That whole team has been decimated by injuries.
    I am an Eagles fan so I was pulling for the Giants but the Redskins are awful and I've never liked Snyder.
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway

9. Member
    Spotsylvania, Va. 22553. Near Frederi mm lcksburg, Va
    I guy I coached baseball with was the conditioning coach for the Skins. When Snyder bought the team he came out on Rookie day to address everyone. He said three things.. " I'm young, I'm rich and I'm a *****" and left!!! that's ALL he said to the team and coaches.
    Gosh what a Great guy!!

At least the Ravens versus Chiefs game has been entertaining and did I see what I think I saw with Miami and New England? Time to watch the Eagles.

11. Member
    I told my buddy early on I had enough wood to split by hand when the Skins pissed me off. Need to take a few more trees down.....

12. Banned
    As a Giants fan living in Skins country, I loved the game. I keep seeing improvements with our guys. I just hope it keeps improving.

HTTR! I say let’s sign Kap! That will at least get the Skins on TV so I can watch them. Snyder not scared of a circus.
    He/him
    Kayak fishing in a Native Slayer Max 12.5
    Lowrance Elite 9 ti2

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcesni View Post
    I read an article a while back about Vince Young making a comeback via the CFL. He claims he's blacklisted by the NFL. I have to admit he makes a compelling argument when he points out that he's waiting for the call yet Ryan Fitzpatrick is still in the league.

15. Member
    The Little Sisters of The Poor's girls J.V. team could beat what the Redskins have become.