Question Blue Cypress/Stick Marsh, Brevard area lake info request

Moved to the area recently and trying to get some info on local area lakes. Any info or suggestions are much appreciated. Have an 18' fiberglass bass boat so need a good ramp.

Anyone fished Stick Marsh/Blue Cypress lately?

Is the launch on Blue Cypress public/free?

2. Member
    All are free. When I get home next April I would be willing to show you around. Stick Marsh is on typical winter pattern. Stick Marsh road six miles of milled hard sand, and cypress is 12 miles. If you are one that does not like boat to get dirty those are not the places for you. In addition, make sure everything is tightened down. I have lost front truck lights, screws, bolts, etc... I am not trying to scare you just so you know. Also, when you go down those roads keep up the speed. The faster the better. Cypress is a fairly open lake with little concern. If you have not fished stick marsh go with someone who knows the place. Not a place to go solo. You will lose your engine or worse.

Drop me a messge with name and phone number. I will pass it to a local buddy of mine. Sure he would be willing to show you around Da Marsh. Welcome to the Marsh. Fishing will never be the same to you--amazing.

3. Member
    The road to Middleton’s fish camp is like driving on a washboard.

Blue Cypress road has reclaimed asphalt now

5. Member
    That’s good to hear been awhile since I been there.

6. Member
    is it safe to run on the upper end of farm 13?

Any other good lakes in the area?