Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Helix 10 MEGA SI G2N $1059 @ Cabelas

Been watching them for a little bit. Went on sale today. Website is acting a bit funky so sometime it shows on sale and sometimes it doesnt depending on the view.

Backordered at the moment, but too good a price to pass on IMO. Your local shops may have some on the shelves.

https://www.cabelas.com/product/HUMM...9.uts?slotId=3

2. Member
    Thanks for the heads up, just ordered one!

3. Member

4. Member
    Mine is on order. Thanks

5. Banned
    They are notorious for canceling backorders on closeout items. It happened to me twice on units last model change.

6. Member
    I just ordered one maybe we will get them.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pfisher;[URL="tel:9860355"
    9860355[/URL]]They are notorious for canceling backorders on closeout items. It happened to me twice on units last model change.
    Same here, I really hope you get what you ordered.

8. Member
    That's a great buy.
    LittleJohn
    Remember Jesus loves you

9. Member
    I've heard they are bad about closing the item out and cancelling the order. I gave it a try so hopefully they will ship them out.

10. Member
    Has anyone gotten any updates? I haven't.

11. Member
    No, and I called them in the middle of the week. At that time, they didn’t have an expected date of when/if they were going to get more inventory. I don’t have high hopes of inventory sitting around in a wharehouse somewhere, but we’ll see.

12. Member
    I ordered two yesterday. Order says it’s on backorder.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Landar View Post
    I ordered two yesterday. Order says it’s on backorder.
    Back order from where? Last thing I heard was that HB stopped manufacturing them some time ago and started building the G3s. Most inventories of G2s should have been cleared over the Black Friday/Cyber Monday holiday sales. I bought my G2 during that holiday sale and was told many dealers weren’t able to get them any longer. I think the company I bought mine from (Hodges Marine) was showing 2 or 3 of the Mega Chirp SI G2 units in their inventory on Black Fri when I bought mine. One of the BBC sponsors was completely out of them then.

Regardless, I hope Cabelas come through for you guys.

14. Member
    I'm not very optimistic about getting one but that's Ok, I've watched to many videos about the Garmin Livescope might add that if this doesn't come through.

15. Member
    Cabelas had their sale price at $1399 and ran out of stock. So they lowered the price to $1049 and backorderd. They show limited quantities in some stores. Anyone purchased in store? Seems odd they would lower their price if they were selling out at original sale price.

16. Member
    Being they have limited quantities in various stores hopefully they will pull what they have from them and ship to us that have tried to purchase them.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by glasscat View Post
    Cabelas had their sale price at $1399 and ran out of stock. So they lowered the price to $1049 and backorderd. They show limited quantities in some stores. Anyone purchased in store? Seems odd they would lower their price if they were selling out at original sale price.
    G3's are released so maybe they want to get rid of them quicker. BPS might have some to add to stock but I would think they would have already added them to the Cabelas pile. I too have ordered a couple items on sale and backordered. I did not get either and it took almost a month to find out. Bob

18. Member
    I wouldn’t hold my breath on Cabelas back orders! Been burned a couple of times myself. Hope you do get your orders filled though as it’s a great deal.

19. Member
    I called around to the Cabelas close to me, unless they were hoarding them for themselves, the ones showing “limited stock” on the website were all out according to the folks that worked there. I already have a 999 SI and and 859 on the boat, so I’m not too sad if it doesnt happen. In the mean time, I grabbed a 93SV sinve they were on sale to mess with and possibly add Livescope to the front. Stupid holiday sales.

At this point, I’m gonna need a bigger boat. :)

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfrnut;[URL="tel:9875874"
    9875874[/URL]]I called around to the Cabelas close to me, unless they were hoarding them for themselves, the ones showing “limited stock” on the website were all out according to the folks that worked there. I already have a 999 SI and and 859 on the boat, so I’m not too sad if it doesnt happen. In the mean time, I grabbed a 93SV sinve they were on sale to mess with and possibly add Livescope to the front. Stupid holiday sales.

At this point, I’m gonna need a bigger boat. :)
    Or more batteries!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast