Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I have a iPhone 6 +. I don’t really see a reason of upgrading to a new phone. The new features on the latest IPhones don’t seem anything incredible or something you really want to have. I think since Jobs died Apple has become somewhat mediocre especially in new ideas area.

I also have have a IPhone 8 for work and like my 6+ better because of its size.

The features vs high cost of a new phone to me is just not there. I thought I was the only one that thought this was kind of ridiculous.

Just seen a T-Mobile commercial you can get the Xr with unlimited service for 40 a month per line up to 4 lines

https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/4-fo...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

3. Member
    I have a iphone 6 plus...buddy has the iphone 8...I checked his out and saw basically no difference. Mine still works just fine. Might as well keep it until it dies. Don't want to pay a thousand bucks for a damn phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney P View Post
    Just seen a T-Mobile commercial you can get the Xr with unlimited service for 40 a month per line up to 4 lines

https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/4-fo...B&gclsrc=aw.ds
    Always good to read the fineprint.

Get our unlimited plan with iPhone XR included.
    Just $40/line.

That’s $30 for the plan and $10 for the iPhone XR. For 4 lines.
    Contact us before canceling wireless service to continue device payments, or credits stop & remaining balance on device at full price is due. Tax on pre-credit price due at sale. Limited time offer; subject to change. Qual'g service, trade-in (iPhone 7/7+,8/8+; Samsung Galaxy S8, Note 8; Google Pixel/XL, Pixel 2/XL; LG V30, V30+, G7), & finance agreement req'd. iPhone XR (64GB): $0 down + $20.84 /mo. x 36 mos; pre-credit price $749.99. 0% APR. Examples shown reflect the down payment & monthly payments of our most creditworthy customers; amounts for others will vary. SIM starter kit or upgrade support charge may be required. Must be active and in good standing to receive credits; allow 2 bill cycles. Max 12/account. T-Mobile Essentials General Terms: Credit approval, deposit, and $25 SIM starter kit or, in stores & on customer service calls, $20 upgrade support charge may be required. Monthly Regulatory Programs (RPF) & Telco Recovery Fee (TRF) totaling $3.18 per voice line ($0.60 for RPF & $2.58 for TRF) and $1.16 per data only line ($0.15 for RPF & $1.01 for TRF) applies; taxes/fees approx. 4-38% of bill. Capable device required for some features. Switching plans may cause you to lose current plan/feature benefits; ask a rep for details. Plan not available for hotspots and some other data-first devices. May not be combined with some offers or discounts.

Quote Originally Posted by IBHUFFY View Post
    Always good to read the fineprint.

Get our unlimited plan with iPhone XR included.
    Just $40/line.

That’s $30 for the plan and $10 for the iPhone XR. For 4 lines.
    Contact us before canceling wireless service to continue device payments, or credits stop & remaining balance on device at full price is due. Tax on pre-credit price due at sale. Limited time offer; subject to change. Qual'g service, trade-in (iPhone 7/7+,8/8+; Samsung Galaxy S8, Note 8; Google Pixel/XL, Pixel 2/XL; LG V30, V30+, G7), & finance agreement req'd. iPhone XR (64GB): $0 down + $20.84 /mo. x 36 mos; pre-credit price $749.99. 0% APR. Examples shown reflect the down payment & monthly payments of our most creditworthy customers; amounts for others will vary. SIM starter kit or upgrade support charge may be required. Must be active and in good standing to receive credits; allow 2 bill cycles. Max 12/account. T-Mobile Essentials General Terms: Credit approval, deposit, and $25 SIM starter kit or, in stores & on customer service calls, $20 upgrade support charge may be required. Monthly Regulatory Programs (RPF) & Telco Recovery Fee (TRF) totaling $3.18 per voice line ($0.60 for RPF & $2.58 for TRF) and $1.16 per data only line ($0.15 for RPF & $1.01 for TRF) applies; taxes/fees approx. 4-38% of bill. Capable device required for some features. Switching plans may cause you to lose current plan/feature benefits; ask a rep for details. Plan not available for hotspots and some other data-first devices. May not be combined with some offers or discounts.
    Like I said, pay full price for the new phones and this wonderful deal requires a 3 year contract at $40 + $20.84 + other fees and taxes.

P01135809

6. Member
    I have been told you can get a better deal with Verizon CS on the phone rather than walking into the store.

7. Airborne/Infantry bassnman81's Avatar
    https://mobile.spectrum.com/
    Worth checking out.

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain, CT.
    An Khe 66-67

8. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    Hi Bass Boss, Just curious > What new features in new Phone are you looking for that the old phone doesn't have ?

Wife’s camera quit working when she dropped into dish water. She’s the one that’s been pushing for a upgrade.
    Eric Goff
    2019 Nitro Z20
    2019 Mercury 250 Pro XS 4s
    model #12500033A
    SB590181

10. Member
    The prices of the phone is nuts!

Since my job requires me to be on call 24/7. I have never paid for a mobile device or seen the bill cuz they took care of it for 18 years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12