Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

2. Member
    Knock on wood been good so far, running like a top. Now I can get back to trying to dail in set up

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    REMINDER:There should be only ONE engine per thread- that being the Original Poster's engine. While it's great to chime in with helpful info, threads rapidly degrade into a "free for all" that consists of "mine has the same problem".

Please, open a SEPARATE thread for your SEPARATE engine, and provide the Engine Serial Number in your first post. There are several of us that will be VERY happy to assist!

Sam- looks like you're good now, so going to close the thread. If you need further help, you're welcome to open another thread/post.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456