Boxing tonight, Lomachenko/Pedraza

I'm predicting a 12 round beat down. Pedraza probably won't win a round. If you haven't seen Lomachenko fight before I highly recommend watching it tonight on ESPN, it may be the last time you can see him fight not on PPV. His skills are on another level.

2. Member
    Never seen someone get guys to give up like he has. He has made other fighters feel they have no shot to win and literally give up. KO of the mind type stuff. Pretty amazing.

3. Member
    Yeah, I can't wait until he finally fights Mikey Garcia. The kid is gonna get a dose he doesn't want.

4. Member
    I was glad the guy yelling NEHO in an earlier fight got his arse beat!!!

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 96ranger492vs View Post
    Yeah, I can't wait until he finally fights Mikey Garcia. The kid is gonna get a dose he doesn't want.
    I want to see Tank fight either.

Im a BIG Mikey fan but Spence about to show him whats up.

6. Banned
    I think Loma is bored...I dunno. That fight wasnt anything to write home about till the end. Wonder if he was injured again?

7. Member
    Boring fight !!! Sorry

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FishInTheDesert View Post
    I think Loma is bored...I dunno. That fight wasnt anything to write home about till the end. Wonder if he was injured again?
    WELL he was coming off a major injury and was out for 8 months. Think about how long he had to do PT on that shoulder.
    In this fight he really didnt start throwing the right until 10 and 11th. He'll be better next fight. We cant expect him to make every fighter quit on the stool. Not only that the injury was a factor.