Are Bandits becoming valuable?

Starting to see people looking for the old Bandits in rare colors lately. There is a WTB thread about the translucent craw in which it was mentioned one just sold for $82. I have a daughter in college so I am wonding if I should go search through my stuff looking for them.

Allen

2. Member
    I always think they'll be a market for them. I don't know if it'll be as hot as the wart market though. The wart market hasn't been where it should be so far this year, so maybe the bandits are taking some of that revenue.

The interesting thing about the translucent craw was the number of bidders. Two guys were bidding against each other and then a new guy sniped them at the end.
    Last edited by Bassmaster96; 12-08-2018 at 07:29 PM.

3. Member
    Darren is right about the wart market, for the most part fishing colors are down but the more rare colors are still bringing good money. Like the BPS exclusive colors are going higher than they ever have. The Bagley market has been soft for a while except for the tougher colors. It’s all about the rarity and color controls most of that. I wouldn’t think that the Bandit market would ever be what the wart and Bagley market did but I won’t ever say never. I don’t think I would count on my Bandits putting my kids through college, but you never know. My two cents.

4. Member
    Maybe paying for some textbooks then as I just found two of the translucent ones tonight along with some older Bagely's.

Allen