Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I think red label is garbage over 10 lb. way too much memory unless it’s for a leader. Breaking strength is ok. Works best as leader or use on spinning reel.

Invisix much more manageable and good up to 14 lb. Breakage strength is horrible. Has more stretch so go up a size if you want to use it for crankbaits.

Abrisix is is in the middle not as manageable as Invisix but breakage strength and abrasion is better. Smaller lb sizes are best.

Out of of the bunch I like Invisix the best but I usually upsize up one line size.

2. Member
    I have never had break offs till this year, all with Seaguar ! Everybody likes different stuff but I will take Vicious pro elite over Seaguar any day ! If you can’t boat em then it kinda takes the fun out of fishing ! With that said maybe I got a bad batch of Seaguar and just have never got one with Vicious , but I have never broke off with Vicious knock on wood lol

Loved red label in 17 lb. I use invizix in 17 now but liked the red label better. Invizix has more stretch and not as durable as red label. Abrazix is ok but still not as good as red label IMO.

4. Member
    I use Invizx and like it a lot and get my season's worth every year with this TW sale. I have gotten what I think was a bad spool though. I had some 10 lb that had terrible knot strength, was brittle and broke off a couple jerk baits because of it. A friend of mine also swore off seaguar because he got what he thought was a bad spool.

Could tackle warehouse possibly get rid of their oldest line during this sale and that cause an issue? I wouldn't think so because they must go through so much, but sometimes I wonder.

5. Member
    Red label is all I use now. Best I have found for the money. But 20lb AbraisX is rediculous strong

6. Banned
    I use red label for moving baits and jigs/worms. I find invisx to be like mono, it's to stretchy for me. I like abrazx but I actually find it gets cut by zebra muscles quicker than red label, so I stick with red.

7. Member
    Try Seguar R-18 Ltd from Japan, very managable and excellent castability and knot strength. It's a different breed compared to what they sell in the US.

8. Member
    Invisx have been using it for years and wouldn't change.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbassin22 View Post
    I use Invizx and like it a lot and get my season's worth every year with this TW sale. I have gotten what I think was a bad spool though. I had some 10 lb that had terrible knot strength, was brittle and broke off a couple jerk baits because of it. A friend of mine also swore off seaguar because he got what he thought was a bad spool.

Could tackle warehouse possibly get rid of their oldest line during this sale and that cause an issue? I wouldn't think so because they must go through so much, but sometimes I wonder.
    Maybe but who knows. Land Big Fish has Seaguar on sale for quite a bit cheaper than TW

Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    Maybe but who knows. Land Big Fish has Seaguar on sale for quite a bit cheaper than TW
    Wow! Good prices on Tatsu! I wonder how often they have that sale?
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12