Info for 1999 Champion 193

Hi all! I'm new to the site as well as boating. I was given a 1999 Champion 193. It was given to me by a good friend who is now on hospice. I was hoping to find a manual or as much info as I can about it. It is winter here in Utah and last I was told was the boat had been winterized. It has been in Hurricane UT for its life which it never snows that far south in Utah for the winter months. I have brought it to Salt Lake City where it gets well past freezing for the better part of Dec thru March. Fuel stabilizer was put in. I was looking around and through the boat today and found about 12 gallons of water still in the live wells with a small layer of ice on top. I bailed it all out and dried them because I don't know how to open the drain or how it even works. I joined this site in hopes of learning about this boat and getting to a point where I can operate it and enjoy it as my friend has intended. Im sorry for my lack of knowledge. I'm here to learn, any help is greatly appreciated.

Livewell switch should be near the throttle. It'll say open and close. The manuals are vague and non model specific, so worthless.

3. Member
    Sorry to hear your friend is in hospice. You may want to take the boat to a shop that deals with bass boats for a tune up and service anyway , they should be able to answer any questions you may have.
    Nelson

4. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Welcome! Glad you joined us! Nelson has a good suggestion, and our gang here will gladly answer any questions you may have.

5. Member
    Hey there, I have a 1999 193 Elite and will answer any questions you might have about anything on that boat from live wells to lights to....like where are the fuses?