Thumbs Up Ranger Parts......

I called Monday morning to order a replacement part and I talked to a gentlemen in parts who fully understood what I was looking for. I placed the order and he said I would have it by the end of this week. I got home tonight and it was here waiting for me. Pretty impressed I can get almost anything I need for my 2012 yet. Ranger is a great company....still.
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

2. Member
    Yup I always give them a good word for doing all of us a great service.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Bob71 View Post
    I called Monday morning to order a replacement part and I talked to a gentlemen in parts who fully understood what I was looking for. I placed the order and he said I would have it by the end of this week. I got home tonight and it was here waiting for me. Pretty impressed I can get almost anything I need for my 2012 yet. Ranger is a great company....still.
    Good to hear.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    They've always been very good. I haven't seen any change. In fact when I took the passenger console out of the my 2006 188, they were out of the trim piece that fit on the port side. But the gentleman in parts knew where one was that wasn't in inventory. I guarantee you don't get that elsewhere. Joe

5. Banned
    I have never had a problem in over 20 years of owning Rangers

6. Member
    I can not say enough good things about the Ranger Parts Folks! I have seen some complaints and wonder why in the 35 years I've dealt with them I have never not had great service?
    2014 Z119c
    225 Pro X\S
    Lowrance
    Powerpoles