Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Merry Christmas, Johnny. I’m retired and live in Bham. If you ever need help, just give me a pm, and I’ll be there. God bless you and yours.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Morgan View Post
    Merry Christmas, Johnny. I’m retired and live in Bham. If you ever need help, just give me a pm, and I’ll be there. God bless you and yours.
    Thank you for the kind and so very generous offer Gary. I am blown away by our group of friends generosity and willingness to help. I have to admit that I am used to being “that guy” that does the giving and helping and to possibly be the recipient is a bit uncomfortable for me. It’s good knowing however how it feels to have the shoe on the other foot. It will make it easier to know how to help without imposing or embarrassing a person in the future. You guys are simply the best.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Continued Prayers my friend.

Let me know if I can help.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Powell View Post
    Continued Prayers my friend.

Let me know if I can help.
    Thanks Tim. You help all the time and just don't know it.

5. Member
    Prayers for a quick recovery Johnny . Don't hesitate if there's anything u need . A trip to bama ain't a drop in the bucket pal.

6. Member
    Prayeyand more prayers Johnny!
    Allison XB21 Prosport Mercury Racing 250XS with a 1.75 Sporty

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kybluebullet View Post
    Prayers for a quick recovery Johnny . Don't hesitate if there's anything u need . A trip to bama ain't a drop in the bucket pal.
    Many thanks my friend. It has been a long time since I saw you and one day I'd love to get you down to go fishing and not be doing things for an old man around the house. LOL. If all the stars and blessings line up per the Good Lord's will, I hope to be that guy that recovers quick and never misses a beat. I've been blessed so much I can't complain. Thanks again.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Morgan View Post
    Thanks for that offer Gary. My wife is from Birmingham and I used to live there myself long ago. Come up and visit sometimes regardless. I'd love to meet you. God Bless and thank you for the heartfelt offer of help.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xb03fs View Post
    Johnny I pray only the best for you.
    I appreciate your posts and insight to these boats but I appreciate your friendship and generosity even more. Thank you my friend.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NOTGSXR View Post
    Prayeyand more prayers Johnny!
    Thank you Bro. I'll be ok. Just got to climb another hill or two. Been doing that regularly for a long time. In my mind I'm still young and spry. The body is saying I'm a liar! LOL

11. Member
    Prayers for you bro.

Just saw this Johnny...Wish you the very best and a full/ speedy recoup. You've always been one of the classiest guys on any board.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Just saw this Johnny...Wish you the very best and a full/ speedy recoup. You've always been one of the classiest guys on any board.
    Thanks Dean. Without reservation I think the same when I see your name as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12