Center Hill/ Dale Hollow Guide

So I'm interested in maybe finding a reputable guide to fish with on Center Hill or Dale Hollow. Im pretty new to fishing Highland lakes (Recently relocated for work from Ms). I have had some success on both bodies of water but obviously Im not accustom to the depths or water clarity that we have up here. I have a boat and all but making new bass fishing buddies is pretty tough due to the competitiveness of the sport. Just looking for someone I could go out with and learn some new things with, specifically winter time type tactics.

Thanks In Advance

2. Member
    What type of work you in? I'm no help on Center Hill but can steer you into a decent direction on the Hollow.

3. Member
    Manufacturing. I work for Tenneco Automotive in Smithville Tn. I moved to Cookeville just so I could be between the two lakes. I’d welcome any direction.

4. Member
    Ledgeman is a great guy . He has been a great help to me on Dale.

5. Member
    Ledgeman, sent u a PM!

6. Member
    I can offer some tips, I went to Tech there in Cookeville for a while and spent a lot of time on the two. Will be moving back to Cookeville soon for work so maybe we can get out
    2013 Legend 211R
    2017 Ford F-150 Ecoboost

7. Member
    Thanks man that sounds good. I get out as much as possible and find a new piece of the puzzle every time i hit the water. Just looking for some new approaches.

8. bernieh
    For Dale Hollow guide contact Rick Hise Burkesville or Albany KY. Smallmouth guide.

Gene Austin out of Nashville is one of the best.

10. Member
    Greg Brisendine. He has Dusk to Dawn guide service. Should be able to find him on fb. Great guy and knows how to catch the big ole brown fish.

11. Member
    Brisendine or Bobby Gentry. Next month would be a good time. I'd hire one for 2 days. Do float n fly one day, then learn how to fish jigs, blade baits, ned rigs and tail spinners.