Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Even if your not a great/experienced jerk bait fisherman...you will still catch fish with a MB 110. Trust me.

2. Member
    I just bought one with a $25.00 gift card I got from BPS. Looking forward to giving it a try. Iv'e had decent success with the cheaper ones the few times I've used them when conditions were right.

3. Member
    Let me tell you guys a little story about the 110 vs other jerkbaits...

I am a die hard lucky craft guy. This spring I went to my favorite deep, clear lake after ice out. We were struggling until my buddy tied on a 110. Until then, I only had three 110’s in my box. Two were the 110+1. I had 2 guys in my boat. I had a duo jerkbait on at first. My buddy had a pointer 100, and my other friend had the 110. Once we found some fish, my buddy with the 110 was catching 3 smallies to our 1. Actually, the pointer 100 was the least productive. I gave in and tied on my 110+1 and absolutely started smashing them. Me and my buddy who had the other 110 on were catching smallies Alamo’s every cast. All solid 3-5lbers. It was the motion and cadence that the 110 produced that the smallies could not handle. These fish were coming up from 20’ of water and completely smashing the 110 on the pause.

prior to that day, I was in the state of mind as most who do not own the 110 or haven’t used one. “Sure, it’s just another jerkbait, it must work the same as others”.

wrong. The 110 is a amazing jerkbait. You can actually even go back and watch some of the classic footage that Jordan won, and he was catching some of his key fish on a white 110. Some pictures out there clear as day. Funny thing is, he couldn’t talk about it... every pro out there has a 110... for good reason.

4. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    And the magic color? Do we have to go 25 pages?
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

5. Member
    I love them but dam I which the bills took more abuse, one hit on a dock and there broke.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kb444fishing View Post
    I love them but dam I which the bills took more abuse, one hit on a dock and there broke.
    I’ve heard this quite a bit but have never broken a bill. They do have a square bill version for people who have that issue and they work well too. Personally, I’m not throwing a 110 near socks enough to care.

7. Member
    they make a 110 model where the bill actually flexes back and forth when you hit something to prevent it from breaking.

Respectfully they are not designed to bang against docks, rocks stumps etc. Mosy hardbait manufacturers will not warranty against that happening. Especially jerkbaits. It's just part of it and I understand that but for the most part most customers will never have an issue if used as designed etc.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Casslaw View Post
    And the magic color? Do we have to go 25 pages?

Deadly black shad is a killer color...

10. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I just noticed that color for the topwater I want...looks too good to pass up!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Respectfully they are not designed to bang against docks, rocks stumps etc. Mosy hardbait manufacturers will not warranty against that happening. Especially jerkbaits. It's just part of it and I understand that but for the most part most customers will never have an issue if used as designed etc.
    I always laugh at this complaint about 110's, and the outrage when requests for a new bait from MB get rejected.

Try running your Mercury prop and lower unit into some rocks or a stump, and see what Merc does for you.

12. Member
    I recently brought some. Not sure when they came out but I know I’m late.
    I have almost every other brand, dou, ima, lucky, Jackall, Rapala, EE , so I’m very
    curious to see how the 110 play out. I’m fishing open water that’s gin clear.
    It will be cold when I get on the water. I have a custom jerkbait rod ( Matt Davis)
    and I will see just how good this lure is. Took me awhile to make a decision and
    even now I’m skeptical but soon to find out.

13. Member
    I have 1 box that between original, jr and plus 1 contains 82 total. Think I have a problem

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    I get this but it's what we have in Oklahoma going to buy a few more this year I may try the one with the flex bill.

I get this but it's what we have in Oklahoma going to buy a few more this year I may try the one with the flex bill.

I understand completely.

16. Member
    They are worth every single penny in my opinion. I will say I like the 110 but I LOVE the 110+1 it's by far my favorite jerkbait and it's not even close

17. Member
    all of mine either sink like a rock or float I'm not so sure about them anymore, they do catch a ton of fish though.
    2004 Stratos 295 Pro XL
    2004 Mercury 3.0 L EFI 200 HP SN: 0T908560
    Standard/Servicemaster Lower 859399T13

18. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I do know a 110, flapslap and Popmax are on their way...thanks guys!

19. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kercha83 View Post
    all of mine either sink like a rock or float I'm not so sure about them anymore, they do catch a ton of fish though.
    I can't recall a bad one

Quote Originally Posted by kercha83 View Post

Use this form and if they are defective they will be replaced.
    https://megabassusa.com/contact-us/

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast