Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen View Post
    Great action/horrible colors.

If they’d make colors for NE Texas lakes, it would be nice. :
    We person over design was in town a couple of weeks back for a few days. We have 2 and possibly 3 color patterns we sat down and designed that are for Texas lakes to mimic Texas forage. Should see those colors in the 110s, topwaters and cranks. I will find out what release date to expect them out.

They're the best jerkbait on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by ssbassman View Post
    You are really naive if you think KVD or any other pro is crushing them on the baits they are telling you they are catching them on!
    You've obviously never watched a pro fish live on camera then. There's no secret lures, just fishermen that are better than others.

4. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Ok, that does it, I’m buying 2 110s to try! Now to find the 2 colors! Ito Natural looks nice, now I need one Chrome color!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

5. Member
    I can't say they definitely catch more fish because I don't have data to back that up (In my opinion I think they do). I will say they suspense better than any jerkbait out of the box. You don't have to mess with them. They also cast a lot better than other jerkbaits (outside of the jackal rerange) because of the weight transfer system. They have great paint jobs and I have caught the mess out of them on a lake that doesn't have but 2-3 feet of visibility if I am lucky. But it really is about the cadence you work the bait. Thats the number one thing. I fished last Sunday with my normal cadence I always start out with. Didnt catch anything the first ten casts. Changed the cadence and caught three fish on the next three casts (5, 3.5 and 2.5). Same area.

6. Member
    When the bite is tough the Visions are definitely better. When the bite is hot you can catch them on a brick. When a striper or hybrid striper breaks one off it's a bummer.
    When that happens it's just $25 my kids don't get when I die.

7. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RFSims View Post
    When the bite is tough the Visions are definitely better. When the bite is hot you can catch them on a brick. When a striper or hybrid striper breaks one off it's a bummer.
    I've caught some big wipers with them, usually results in a hook change. One of the keys to their success is the light wire outbarb hooks. They really stick'em

Here is some footage of some of the baits being built.

9. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Oh what I would do to habe 10 min to fill my pockets in that warehouse! They’re truly a custom lure. I really want to see how their squarebills work as well. My Yo-Zuri jerkbait is hooked up for tomorrow but I will have a few of these and the shallow cranks!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

Quote Originally Posted by RFSims View Post
    Agree !!!!! it's not our problem its the kids problem . If I die using cheap jerk baits my kid isn't going to appreciate it .

11. Member
    We throw them for Brown Trout here on the White River when the dam is releasing a lot of water below Bull Shoals and I don't know what it is because we throw about every jerk bait available and the MB will out catch the others probably 4:1. Now if I could just have the same success with em fishing above the dam for Bass!

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbassman View Post
    You are really naive if you think KVD or any other pro is crushing them on the baits they are telling you they are catching them on!
    Do you ever watch bass or flw live?? You can see right on there what they are catching them on. Almost always it’s the baits they promote. If not then they just don’t say anything about it, or some even just say hey I’m using this. Too many cameras now days for these guys to lie about it.

You think KVD is risking his reputation over lying about what he was using ??

Quote Originally Posted by catch5 View Post
    Do you ever watch bass or flw live?? You can see right on there what they are catching them on. Almost always it’s the baits they promote. If not then they just don’t say anything about it, or some even just say hey I’m using this. Too many cameras now days for these guys to lie about it.

You think KVD is risking his reputation over lying about what he was using ??
    Not directing this at KVD or pointing anyone out by name but if you think pro anglers only fish with the brand lures they are sponsored by then you might be surprised. I have witnessed firsthand some of them buying 110s and have been in enough of their boats and seen them in their boxes. Much like many use the Jackhammer, Yamamoto Senko, RatLTrap, Brush Hog etc some companies just make a bait or two that is sought after and used a lot. The 110 is one of those.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Not directing this at KVD or pointing anyone out by name but if you think pro anglers only fish with the brand lures they are sponsored by then you might be surprised. I have witnessed firsthand some of them buying 110s and have been in enough of their boats and seen them in their boxes. Much like many use the Jackhammer, Yamamoto Senko, RatLTrap, Brush Hog etc some companies just make a bait or two that is sought after and used a lot. The 110 is one of those.
    yep. I share a hotel with a BPS MLF guy ( at least he is now) every year. That guy lives on eBay looking for pre-Rapala wiggle warts, while it’s my job to look for pizza joints. We each have a specialty

15. Member
    They work better than any jerkbait I ever used.

16. Member
    They cast far and suspend in cold water. Lots of other good jerkbaits, but they either don't cast well and suspend or cast well and sink/float. You get what you pay for. Like Mark said everyone has been trying to knock them off. No one has yet.

YES...

18. Member
    I use 110’s quite Megabass products quite extensively and will say these 110’s work. I’ve got a few dozen of them in multiple colours. But... In the fall, I prefer using the Ito shiner.

But there really hasn’t been a Megabass product I have tried that I did not like. They make good stuff. Expensive, but good.

19. Member
    I use 110’s quite Megabass products quite extensively and will say these 110’s work. I’ve got a few dozen of them in multiple colours. But... In the fall, I prefer using the Ito shiner.

But there really hasn’t been a Megabass product I have tried that I did not like. They make good stuff. Expensive, but good.

20. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    No doubt they use other baits or whatever they need to win. But the other poster seemed like most of these pros would catch them on one bait and say they caught them on another. I just don’t think that’s happens much anymore with all the cameras.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast