Thread: Neck Pain

Unhappy Neck Pain

Did you know that Medicare and Tricare 4 life does not pay for Chiropractic services . I found out when my neck started getting pain after working in the yard. I now can not back the boat in the garage ,Quality of life problem LOL

2. Member
    OOOOOOOOOOOOPS Update Tricare 4 Life does not pay, Medicare does pay some. Just got back from the Chiropractor Office, the initial visit cost 115 bucks x rays, consultation ect after that its 8.01 dollars for each visit. guess that's ok LOL better than a jab in the eye

3. Scraps
    Better. My fear was always if I went to a chiro it would be my drug and I would keep going back. I went, and it was the chiro's idea that I keep coming back!
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

4. Member
    I was at the Fort Leonard Wood hospital on Monday and they have Chiropractic care at the hospital.

5. Banned
    But what about a physical therapist? Before surgery or any other treatments, a doctor will always send you to a round or two of a physical therapist as a matter of protocol.

6. Airborne/Infantry bassnman81's Avatar
    Medicare pays, but it's really hard to fond one that takes it. Some ask for payment up front. If your close to a VA hospital they usually have a chiropractor dept.

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain, CT.
    An Khe 66-67