Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar

Fishing around Danville, Illinois without a boat???

End of December we are going to visit the wifes family in and around Danville, Il. Is there a public marina or dock I could drop a line in if I were to get a free day? Maybe a heated dock? I have not even looked up the cost of out of state license either. Anywhere close?

2. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SOONER*REDNECK View Post
    End of December we are going to visit the wifes family in and around Danville, Il. Is there a public marina or dock I could drop a line in if I were to get a free day? Maybe a heated dock? I have not even looked up the cost of out of state license either. Anywhere close?
    Sorry but I don't know anything about the Danville area as it's about 2 hours north east of me and have never fished there. If Shelbyville isn't iced over and I'm not gone, I'd get you out for the day. It's a pretty good drive from Danville. Hopefully someone from the Danville area will help you out. I think the cheapest Non-resident is a 3 day for $15.50

Dale Sinclair original

3. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    Hey Colton, post this in the Illinois forum and maybe someone will have some info.

Dale Sinclair original

4. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by local16 View Post
    Sorry but I don't know anything about the Danville area as it's about 2 hours north east of me and have never fished there. If Shelbyville isn't iced over and I'm not gone, I'd get you out for the day. It's a pretty good drive from Danville. Hopefully someone from the Danville area will help you out. I think the cheapest Non-resident is a 3 day for $15.50
    Thanks for the response! Its not a huge deal, we have a lot of plans while we are there anyways so if I dont make it happen its not the end of the world. May not even get a chance to get away. Thanks again for the response!

5. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by local16 View Post
    I do appreciate the offer on you willing to get me out if it were not frozen over!

6. Proud American Union local16's Avatar

Dale Sinclair original