Who has installed power Poles on a Tracker 190TX? Or any fo that matter

My question revolves around placing for the pumps? Where did you put them? I have 3 batteries so no room there. The only possibility is in the rear well under the motor?

This thread is an install on an RT188, but it shows one approach.
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=672434

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Reynolds View Post
    This thread is an install on an RT188, but it shows one approach.
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=672434
    Thanks, unfortunately the 190TX doesn't have as much room on the back storage compartments.

4. #FRB
    Have you checked to make sure it won't void your hull warranty? I've been wanting to put one on mine but am concerned about voiding the warranty.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

5. Member
    The one I have been in that had one only had two batteries so the pump went were the stern most battery would go.

6. #FRB
    Do you think there might be room WAY back there by the onboard charger?
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

I had always said if i ever installed poles i would make a bracket to install the pumps between the braces for the outboard in the center. Out of the way but still somewhat accessable for checking the fluid.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

8. Member
    I’m getting ready to install one this weekend on my 175. I also have 24v system with s 3 bank I’ll will post some pics when I’m done. It will be tight but think it can be done. I had also tossed the idea of loosing the storage bin behind the drivers seat to mount 2 pumps to allow me to have to poles.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basstrackeroptimax View Post
    I had always said if i ever installed poles i would make a bracket to install the pumps between the braces for the outboard in the center. Out of the way but still somewhat accessable for checking the fluid.
    That's what I was thinking as well. I don't want to have to run hoses all the way up to the right front storage compartment.

Quote Originally Posted by mastergun View Post
    My question revolves around placing for the pumps? Where did you put them? I have 3 batteries so no room there. The only possibility is in the rear well under the motor?
    I installed a Power Pole Sportsman II on my 2014 Tracker 175 TXW. PM me for details.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raym6492 View Post
    I’m getting ready to install one this weekend on my 175. I also have 24v system with s 3 bank I’ll will post some pics when I’m done. It will be tight but think it can be done. I had also tossed the idea of loosing the storage bin behind the drivers seat to mount 2 pumps to allow me to have to poles.
    Interested to see your final pump install location.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mastergun View Post
    Interested to see your final pump install location.
    got mine on and mounted down by the fuel tank, it is a mother f’er and takes a little patience but can be done and I do believe I can get a second pump as well. I can’t get photos to upload but if you pm me your email address I’ll send you some photos of mine.

13. Member
    I installed duel power poles on my 2017 175. I put the pumps in the storage box behind the passenger seat.

14. Member
    I ended up using the storage box behind the passenger seat. I would have had enough space in the splashwell under the motor but there was physically no way to get the pumps in that area because of interference with the gas tank.

This post shows my install. http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=949641

That is a very nice install. Looks great. Pump access would be tough between the transom braces. Yea you lose a storage box but if yoy ever sid have a pump leak at least its contained and wont be all over in the bilge. Nice job.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

16. Member
    For you guys with Trackers. I have a 09-190 and was wondering how and where you placed your 3rd battery in order to go 24V. I have two batteries, oiler, and a on board charger right now. Can't see where there is room for another battery. Thinking of relocated something.... SUGGESTIONS welcome

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 07Tracker190 View Post
    For you guys with Trackers. I have a 09-190 and was wondering how and where you placed your 3rd battery in order to go 24V. I have two batteries, oiler, and a on board charger right now. Can't see where there is room for another battery. Thinking of relocated something.... SUGGESTIONS welcome
    Not sure of the difference between the 09 and 14 but I have room on the left of the gas tank for 3 batteries. I actually think I could get 4 in there if I turned them lengthways.