Lifeline Life jackets SALE ends Dec 7.

This is a good deal on the Comp vest. The Comp has the flack panels for added protection if you were to get tossed around in the boat or tossed out. The sale ends Dec 7.

2. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    That is a good deal, thanks Dean.
    LeaLea

3. Member
    I already have a comp 170 for myself and when I'm running mid to high 80's I look at my passenger wearing I don't know what vest so I decided to order another one today. I will now carry 2 coast guard approved vests in the rig and myself and passenger will be wearing a comp 170 vest when running at the higher speeds. I would have liked a custom one but couldn't see spending the extra 200/300 dollars for what I would have wanted. Orange is the color of choice.

4. Member
    I would have liked a custom color as well but my thought is if I go in the water I want to be seen. The orange will be the most visible without a doubt.

5. Member
    I agree. At this point I haven't been in the water and hope it never happens. I guess I consider myself lucky being in a Stroker for 11 years without incident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickwicked Basser View Post
    I would have liked a custom color as well but my thought is if I go in the water I want to be seen. The orange will be the most visible without a doubt.