Minn Kota Ulterra I pilot Link Bluetooth US 2

Is Minn Kota still offering the Ulterra 80 lb thrust, 60" shaft with I pilot Link, Bluetooth & the US 2 sonar? I only see this configuration on their website with the new Mega Down Imaging transducer. ​

2. Member
    No it does not offer that Ulterra in the I-pilot link with US2 Only the I-pilot. The link only worked with Hummingbird Units so that is why it only does MDI. Which should work on any Hummingbird that has DI.

3. Member
    Brad, doesn't work on any Humminbird DI. Only the birds with MDI or MSI. Look at the link that addresses this in the last MinnKota newsletter.
    Not even sure if the sonar portion of the transducer will work with the Sonar on other units. The adapter is a different adapter as you'll see in the link.
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonestrollingmotor View Post
    Brad, doesn't work on any Humminbird DI. Only the birds with MDI or MSI. Look at the link that addresses this in the last MinnKota newsletter.
    Not even sure if the sonar portion of the transducer will work with the Sonar on other units. The adapter is a different adapter as you'll see in the link.
    John
    John,
    I have a G-1 Solix 12 SI networked to an Onix 10 Si & a non bluetooth MK Terrova I Pilot link. I love this setup!
    The Solix is connected to a Solix SI transducer with an adapter to the Solix Mega XM 14 20 Transom MDI transducer. The G-1 Solix doesn't have MSI capability. Can I swap out the Terrova for a new I Pilot Link Ulterra ? Down Imaging is significantly more important to me than side imaging.

5. Member
    John
    thanks for correcting me. I read the newsletter and it just blew by me. Man I am getting old. Thanks a bunch.

6. Member
    I just read the newsletter & it will work with the Solix G1. I wanted to connect the Onix to the US2 so hopefully I can find an outdated US 2 Bluetooth Ulterra in inventory somwhere.