Lightning Pointer - anyone tried them?

Has anyone used lucky crafts new lightning pointer? They don't look too bad for ten bucks.

2. Member
    I use mainly lc Jerkbaits but have not see this. I will definitely look into it... Thanks
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

3. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I’ve been looking at their spybait but this looks an awful lot like a $25 lure for a lot less! I’d throw that...thanks for spending my money!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

4. Member
    I ordered a couple and also the lightning staysee. Unfortunately it'll be 4 to 5 months before I'll see soft water.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M1RT View Post
    I ordered a couple and also the lightning staysee. Unfortunately it'll be 4 to 5 months before I'll see soft water.
    Well just send them to me and I can give you a full report on them in 3-4 months.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

6. Member
    They are fish catchers... Casts well, good action, good colors. Great bait in that price point

7. Member
    Curious to hear reports on these also.. Lightning Staysee looks sweet too.

8. Member
    I have had these for a few years. I got a bunch when they first came out. I like them better then a pointer.

i just got a bunch of the deep diving Lightning’s. Havent tried them yet, but I won’t be disappointed.

Sounds like something else I need to try. I grabbed a Jackall Rerange to try after someone on this board suggested them. I have 5 now...those things are great! These look very nice as well. I especially like that they come in slow sinking versions...
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewFlu33 View Post
    Sounds like something else I need to try. I grabbed a Jackall Rerange to try after someone on this board suggested them. I have 5 now...those things are great! These look very nice as well. I especially like that they come in slow sinking versions...
    Your Jackall Rerange... I bought one this Black Friday then gave it my son to Christmas gift me with. How well does it hold its suspend and how deep? Thanks

oe

11. Member
    Goes a couple feet down and suspend pretty well. They really get bit , one of my favorites next to the vision 110.

Quote Originally Posted by OkobojiEagle View Post
    Your Jackall Rerange... I bought one this Black Friday then gave it my son to Christmas gift me with. How well does it hold its suspend and how deep? Thanks

oe
    I agree with Real Pudd, they run what I would consider standard depth for a jerkbait, 3-5 feet depending on line size. Could probably get to 6 with 8 lb line, or keep at 2 with 16 lb line. They suspend extremely well. Two other things probably worth mentioning: the “crack” of the weight transfer is unnerving yet completely normal, and the weight transfer is not broken if you can’t get it to move by “flinging” it in your hands - it’s magnetic and requires a lot of force (no problem on a cast) to transfer.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

13. Member
    Thanks for the Rerange info.

oe