Thread: Falls Lake

Falls Lake

Any one been on Falls . Cross over the river on Hwy# 64 E and the water is still up and moving fast ?

My club fished Falls this past weekend. Pretty tough, only a few small fish were caught. Lake was still several feet high but fishable everywhere.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

Lake is still up...On a positive you can launch./land your boat easier than a couple of weeks ago.
    93 Glasstream Pro 1850
    93 Johnson Fast Strike 150

4. Banned
    Went to out of ramp off 98. It is up a foot or 2 and stained pretty bad from 98 all the way to the dam. Had zero bites and caught zero. Only 2 other bass boat trailers in parking lot and talked to one of them when i took out and he had 1 bite all day and it was on a shakey head off a lay down. He had no luck on points with shakey head. He drove a new looking Bass Tracker--tin i believe. I found 6 crankbaits, 2 jerk baits and 2 spinnerbaits--highlights of the day. Got there at 10am and took out at 4 pm.

5. Banned
    This like is always tough this time of the year under normal conditions, I can only imagine how tough it is with all the water.

6. Member
    Thx every one has to work all week end this week. Be off the week before Xmas .....may be i can get half of the time to fish .