2010 FX20 wheels

I'm thinking of changing my rims to something new only to give a fresh look. Rims on boat now are flawless so probably stupid. Other than the rim size what do I need? Offset, bolt pattern, get with a cap or leave open etc? Also, how much should I sell my (5) perfect ones for?

2. Member
    powder coat them and save yourself a bit of cash

3. Member
    I also have a 2010 Fx20 and I’m wanting to get some nice 17” wheels.

4. Member
    I wonder if bigger wheels would even fit without modifying the trailer...which I do not plan to do

5. Member
    I'd buy some jigs and jerk baits.

Fish can't see those rims.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MCIPinkie View Post
    I'd buy some jigs and jerk baits.

Fish can't see those rims.
    If nobody cared what their boat looked like then why even have sparkle gel coat, color pattern seats, etc. The fact of the matter is it’s nice to have a slick boat just like you would like a slick looking truck. And in the end it my money buying them so I’ll do whatever I feel like doing. That being said some nice wheels on a FX trailer would likely help the resale value as well. It shows that the owner takes pride in owning that boat.

7. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I’d have your rims hydrodipped! I’ve seen some really cool looking patterns on plain wheels and it makes them look totally different.

If you want want to go to a 17” you would need a zero offset and find a car radial tire that has the same overall diameter and similar tread width depending on how much room you have now. The Goodyear Endurance are a popular choice for this.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

8. Member
    I found nice looking rooms like the ones I put on the vexus for 70 bucks apiece that’s a pretty cheap upgrade my opinion

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Loomis88 View Post
    I found nice looking rooms like the ones I put on the vexus for 70 bucks apiece that’s a pretty cheap upgrade my opinion
    You have a link? Very interested

10. Member
    Recstuff.com

11. Member
    https://recstuff.com/trailer-wheels/...r-wheel-black/ these are definitely the Vexus wheels. They also have the wheels that came on my old Ranger RT188 on that site as well. Looks like the boat manufacturers use these wheels. I had zero issues with my last wheels, so I might just get these. The price is right and I can just have my tires installed on them, since they are practically new.

12. Member
    I saw them somewhere for $73 for 14" I believe that's what's on my Skeeter trailer?? In storage so can't look at moment