Xpress 2005 H51 Camo Bench Seat

I need to replace the camo bench seat on my 2005 H51. Does anyone know the price of a new seat? Can I order direct from Xpress? Thank you for any assistance.

2. Member
    I just talked to xpress today about replacement parts for my 2004 h51db. Basically they said send me a picture of what you want to replace and we will see if we have anything that will work. I don’t think they have older model parts to replace things. They only have stuff for there new models. But they probably have something that will work for you. They have bucket seats that I will probably replace my bench seat with. Then just add a small storage compartment inbetween the seats.

3. Member
    I emailed and called Xpress with no luck on someone getting back with me. Xpress customer service defiantly sucks!

4. Banned
    I replaced my bench with separate seats.

Attached Images Attached Images

5. Member
    Looks good.

6. Member
    The two seats vs bench are nice as there is the space between the seats to step on.
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. Member
    Yea xpress doesn't have great customer service. I had to call a few times and email to get some information. I have an h51db with a camo bench seat that i want to change to two camo bass bucket seats. Im sure if you can get in touch with xpress they can give you prices on stuff. I don't think they carry replacement parts for there boats. You just have to hope the parts on their newer boats will fit our older boats. Im sure the parts are not cheap either.