Thread: Humminbirds

Humminbirds

What size Helix or Solix units will flush mount in 2018 20 TrX?

2. Member
    Might want to look at not flush mounting at console... being set back in the dash hard to read with the wheel in the way ..
    sit in the seat at look where it would be mounted and see if you like it flush or not ..

This how I did mine .. but the wheel is in the tilted up position..plus i also raised the front on up , its easier to see plus the TM cable was always laying on the left side of the screen ..
    lowrance can mount up to 12” not share on HB..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Murph44; 12-02-2018 at 06:11 PM.

Mercury Pro Team

2017 Triton 20 TRX Patriot
    250 Opti Max Pro XS
    Twin 8' Power Pole Blades
    2 Solix 12 gen 3 , with mega 360

3. Member
    Anyone have an answer?

4. Member
    12”. I have a 15” Solix at the console and 12” on the bow. 12” is the max but I agree with Murph, flush mounting has a bad angle and and it is farther away if you need to make adjustments while running. Putting it on a bracket will bring it forward and you can easily hit it. I made my own panels and was able to mount my bracket directly to the fiberglass in the console with some spacers.

5. Member
    jkleino gave you the sizes but I will add that unless you are absolutely set on flush mounts, using mounts offers more accessibility for usage, removal and service. I use a dual dash mount on my older TR21X console and a mount over the pedal tray up front.