Thread: Synder retiring

Synder retiring

Thanks for everything as an alumni hope we can get someone young or former coaches to come back and take
    over the program Jim levitt Gary Patterson or Brent vennibles would be awesome to see come here

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ175 View Post
    Thanks for everything as an alumni hope we can get someone young or former coaches to come back and take
    over the program Jim levitt Gary Patterson or Brent vennibles would be awesome to see come here
    +1

Leavitt is the only one e who would come out of those 3

4. Member
    Idk bout that Jessie lol maybe go out on a limb and get bob stoops that prob will never happen but a person can dream right
    Last edited by Champ175; 12-02-2018 at 09:40 PM.

5. Member
    It'll be interesting to see who they get. As a life long Jayhawk fan, I have had nothing but the upmost respect for Snyder, his staff and players.

SE Kansas grass grower

ROCK CHALK

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ring fry View Post
    It'll be interesting to see who they get. As a life long Jayhawk fan, I have had nothing but the upmost respect for Snyder, his staff and players.

SE Kansas grass grower
    +1

Stoops...boy you need to get off them drugs. Patterson already has an up and running program, and venables is making 1.7 million at a yearly national championship contending school and his son is going to Clemson as well. He ain't going anywhere. Leavitt is the best you can hope for but I personally think Seth Littrell is your best option. He is a hot up and coming coach and has proven he can recruit in Texas and Oklahoma. Whoever you get will never match what Snyder has done for KSU, the city of Manhattan, the state of Kansas, and NCAA Football overall. Wish him all the best in his retirement.
    RCJH!

8. Member
    Oh come on Jessie I said. Person can dream right all it takes is money and you would be surprised lol. I personally don’t want the north Texas coach but just my opinion whoever they do get will have big shoes and expectations for sure long as it don’t turn out like
    ron prince and we beat ku emaw lol

9. Member
    Seth Littrell is most likely KSU's next coach. It should be exciting to see what he can do.

Thank you Bill Snyder for all the great years.. You truly changed KSU football and Manhattan forever.

Urban Meyer just came available. Whoever they get, I hope things don't go south for KSU.

11. Member
    [QUOTE=jbassman87;9844601]Urban Meyer just came available. plz no !!

12. Member
    [QUOTE=jbassman87;984460 I hope things don't go south for KSU.[/QUOTE]

Me too !!

13. Member
    I've not heard anything but you'd think that Snyder will be involved in the hiring of his replacement.

14. Member
    I hope he is not involved if that’s the case he will find some one that will run the same stule
    of offense and not put any excitement into the game keep him in system
    kwt the ad do the hiring not the old coach. Love synder to dealt but he doesn’t need to be involved in that decision

15. Member
    Glad we hired who
    we did hopefully some
    of his guys come and play done here as they don’t have to sit out a year they have a few players that will be good