New member here....

1996 F-20 200XRI 25 laxer 2 with 12 inch setback. 75 on gps (without proper setup). Takes rough water nicely,but you better be able to drive a “ pad boat”to get what she has to offer.. . I also own a Bullet 27 v with a 200 black max / coned lower unit turning a 27 Mazco . I’ll post more as I upgrade electronics, and start tweaking setup. I am a past procraft owner as well. Great place to chat and get input by the way. Great to be here! I’m Joe BTW
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Member

4. Member
    Thats one of the SLEEPER bassboats of all time. One of the best ALL AROUND boat ever made. Fishes good, rides good and is fast. Had several of them and as you said you gotta be ready to drive it to get all that it has to offer. You got 2-3 more mph in it with the right prop. Be careful and catch some fish.

5. Member
    Thank you gcross . Austin( ANG) exchanged some setups to try and gave a shout to you on the Allison page in his first reply to me. Good to see that a new guy can get some knowledgeable input. Would love any input you would have on setups. I’d like to find three setups ideally. 1 good all around setup for everyday fishing with a moderate load. ( I’m close now) 1 setup for Erie ( I’ll work that one out LOL ) . And one for a light load top end ( river setup) . Oh and I’d like to do this on a shoestring budget as well if you have any tips on that as well .. would love to see pics of those boats you had.

6. Member
    I'm sure there are some props that will run better but I KNOW a worked 26 or 27 trophy will be your best top speed prop with your 200 and that 27 Mazco should do well too. But for getting up and going fishing with 2 people a 25 trophy. Now if you decide to jump up to a 225pro Max man you will run 83-85. I put a 250 on mine and ran 90+ solo. By the way if you can drive that lil bullet at wot with a 200, you can drive anything. Lol

7. Member
    Thanks for the input. I’ll start looking for a couple props to to run. A promax would definitely be my motor of choice. It’s at the back of the list unfortunatly. Boat needs electronics, carpet. You will see one hanging on it eventually. I’m a fisherman with a speed and adrenaline habit. And as for the little bullet. It came with 100 lbs of sand tubes in the bow . I can drive it WOT for a good while. It will get to a point in a walk where I will throttle it, and half the time it’ll lock back up, and the other half I’m letting out. But I do think you are correct abot driving her. 3-4 more feet of hull is way more forgiving. Thanks again for the input. I’m stoked for the weather to start breaking. Oh and of course the sand came out right away

8. Member
    There you go Assasin, I knew gross would be around shortly when you start asking questions about an f-20/super pro. Lol.
    Stroker w/ 300 SuperMag

9. Member
    I had a 17' bullet and the 18' shadow I have right now reminds me of it. You be careful and enjoy.

10. Member
    It will be a balmy 47 Sunday.Good enough for me! If the lakes aren’t skimmed with ice at the ramps I plan on doing some setup testing. Have a 25 trophy to try and will also try out the Mazco for shits and giggles. Not even sir it will break the bow over with the 200. We will see.i planned on starting 2”below pad or do you guys think 2-1/2 and work up would be s safer bet? I’m going to see if the coned lower unit on the bullet will mate up soon. It has zero markings visible. Not sure if it is a bobs or what it is. Boat was originally rigged by Reynolds Racing in Ky .its stripped down now for an overhaul anyhow... Also the only way I know of to check ratio on something you don’t know what is is to drop it and turn the shaft one full revolution. Index the shafts and see what degree of 360 the prop shaft is at on its second revolution. Then convert. Surely there is a better way. And thanks again for all the helpful input. Lots of knowledge on here. Closing I’d like to know bout that shadow? Is it a handful to drive like the 17v? What you pushing her with?