Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Move your wallet to your left cheek pocket - this will cause a slight lean to the right, putting your noggin in-line with the wheel and windscreen.
    Obviously, you will need to stop paying cash (per BBC standard methodology) if you find you need a thicker wallet to increase lean angle, and bring said noggin into better alignment.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CastingCall View Post
    Move your wallet to your left cheek pocket - this will cause a slight lean to the right, putting your noggin in-line with the wheel and windscreen.
    Obviously, you will need to stop paying cash (per BBC standard methodology) if you find you need a thicker wallet to increase lean angle, and bring said noggin into better alignment.
    Hahaha, best response yet!

On my last boat the seat was off-center as well (Tracker). My biggest concern isn't so much that it's slightly off-center, but more about me having a bad back. Having to sit for long periods of time at a slight cant hurts, bouncing around on rough waves only magnifies it. Oh well, I'll deal with it. If nobody else had this problem then I guess I'd bring it up to my dealer and see if there is something they can do about it, but since its common, I'll deal with it. Thanks for all the replies

Quote Originally Posted by slonezp View Post
    The boats are perfect. The owners are flawed
    All boat owners are flawed. Why else would we spend so much to chase little green fish.

To the OP, I have had my RT 188 for nearly 5 years now and I've never notice if I was centered on the console or not. I don't really care one way or another.
    The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer up someone else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12