Question Nashville, TN Campground

Any recommendations on a nice campground in/around Nashville around December 26-27, 2018.
    Bugs
    2003 Ranger 620VS
    2003 Yamaha 225HP
    2003 Yamaha 9.9HP

2. Banned
    You have a KOA down the street from Gaylord Opryland Hotel on Music Valley Drive.
    615) 889-0282

Two Rivers Campground is also on Music Valley Dr.

Opryland Hotel is truly an incredible sight at Christmas, and they have a number of large music shows going on until the end of December. It's well worth taking in a show.

3. Member
    We stayed at that KOA last January. Cold front, snow, ice. Yuck but... they were open, bath houses open, very nice activities area with pool tables and TVs. I would stay there again.

4. Member
    We stayed at 7 points campground in Hermitage just east of Nashville. Very nice campground and level sites. Only thing sites are electric and water only. Dump station on the way out and I do believe it was $25 a night for the site. Took us 15 minutes to get downtown Nashville as soon as rush hour cleared. Wife says they are open year round.

5. Member
    Thanks for the suggestions, may try one of those sometime if it isn't too cold.

Thanx for the suggestions folks!
    Bugs
    2003 Ranger 620VS
    2003 Yamaha 225HP
    2003 Yamaha 9.9HP

7. Member
    I know this is late but on a trip home from South Carolina a few years ago, we stayed at the fairgrounds.
    We were looking for something to do that night without going to the bars and saw they had races that night and had camp spots. Nothing fancy but they had hookups, the races and camping was cheap, and so were the beer and hot dogs!