Falcon 215 review

2017 Falcon 215
    2017 Yamaha 250

I've had mine a year this month. I bought it from an Elite series pro who obviously ran it for a year. My boat has literally been all over the country in the last 2 years. Every single thing on the boat still works. The motor has been flawless. The trailer is still in great shape. I haven't replaced so much as a light. The boat is still in great shape. The boat rides good in rough water and fishes great when the trolling motor is down. The only thing I've done is remove the rod organizer and the tackle organizer. I carry a lot of rods and tackle and I'm just not fond of any organizer. I doubt any Falcon has been put through more than mine and you wouldn't know by looking at the boat or trailer. I have been fortunate to own almost ever major brand i.e. Triton, Ranger, Champion, Stratos, Legend, Basscat and a few others. This boat doesn't take a backseat to any of them. Customer service at the factory has been excellent. I have no affiliation with Falcon other than just being a customer. If anyone has any questions I would be glad to answer them.

Tight lines,
    Johnathan

2. Member
    Thanks good to here

3. Member
    Thanks for taking the time to write this. I'm sure there are others like me who wonder what the ownership experience is really like in the brands we're considering.

4. Member
    Nice review JK. I love mine and am just waiting for the rest of the world to notice them as well.

5. Member
    Are you considered the first owner for warranty purposes from Falcon?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mean_dean View Post
    Are you considered the first owner for warranty purposes from Falcon?
    NO...The Pro I bought it from actually owned the boat.

7. Smallmouth Junkie!
    Quote Originally Posted by littleluk View Post
    Nice review JK. I love mine and am just waiting for the rest of the world to notice them as well.
    Hey littleluk, glad to see all has worked out well for you after what you went through with your old boat getting stolen. If Falcon keeps up the customer service the word will get around. Look at Phoenix and their growth the last tree or four years. If I didn't just buy a new to me Phoenix 721 the other boat I was considering was a Falcon. IMO they are the two best boats being built with Bass Cat close behind.
    2012 Phoenix 721 pro xp / 250hp SHO
    2003 Skeeter TZX-190 / 150hp OX66

8. Member
    I’m looking hard at them. Seems the live wells are a little smaller than Phoniex. Have you have fish in them in hot summer for any length of time?
    Also, how’s the hole shot and top speed?
    thanks

9. Member
    lewing I see you are in Many. I have a 2018 F215 and fish rayburn almost every weekend. If you would like to take a look or even take it for a ride give me a call. (936)402-5398. Kurt. Bye the way I have no problems with the livewells in the summer.

10. Member
    I didn't have any problems this past summer with the live wells. The hole shot is great on mine. I would imagine the Falcons that have Mercurys would also have a good hole shot.

I would give Kurt a call and take a look at his boat. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

11. Member
    Yes Sir, That sounds Like a plan. I've been planning to fish Rayburn this year anyway. I would love to ride in it one day. Thanks for the offer.

12. Member
    Where are you buying your boats in Texas? There is one dealer in Oklahoma and they are terrible can not even get a call back on ordering a new boat!

13. Member
    https://www.bigdmarineandpowersports.com/ Give Don Stringer a call. Good guy to deal with. Located in Huntsville,TX.

14. Member
    Livewells are very good. With VT 2 vents, they are very very good.

I saw my first set of Falcon boats at the Atlanta Boat Show yesterday. I was impressed. A 205 would be on my short list if I was in the market right now. They are NICE!
    Last edited by 06 SB; 01-12-2019 at 08:15 PM.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

16. Member
    I bought my 215 last May and fished all summer with no problem with live wells. We carried 16lbs around KY Lake in August at HS Nationals with no issues. The hole shot great with Yamaha SHO 250.