Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beallright View Post
    Interesting, I tried the googles and the leans just vibrates and distort the view horribly mine are Oakley's I have tried two different kinds same deal. Save phace fogs cant see, Google lens shakes and distort vision at anything over 45MPH. The Save Phace is my favorite but the fogging and water filling up around the lens when it raining
    You don't have the strap near tight enough. I run goggles on my boat at 50mph (yeah, I know, slow), MX bikes at 60, and 4-wheelers at 70, and no shake.

2. Member
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. mikesxpress
    Use it on my scopes, helmet, and Save Phace.

4. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bgibson View Post
    I had this problem so I went to Ski googles and a neck gaiter! They are awesome
    did this couple years ago myself and threw away my save phace. Ski googles are awesome
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

Quote Originally Posted by Beallright View Post
    Interesting, I tried the googles and the leans just vibrates and distort the view horribly mine are Oakley's I have tried two different kinds same deal. Save phace fogs cant see, Google lens shakes and distort vision at anything over 45MPH. The Save Phace is my favorite but the fogging and water filling up around the lens when it raining
    Mine are rock steady at 78mph on my Basscat. I use them even in good weather to keep good forward vision. They also help keep my baseball hat on.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

6. Member
    Paintball mask with thermal lenses tried everything else they are the best. Get soft one and they are easy to store.

7. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    anyone wearing goggles over glasses tried a couple pair both where too small to fit comfortably over my glasses, cat crap does work on save face to stop fogging
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

8. Member
    https://www.amazon.com/Virtue-Extend...tag=ppbmask-20

They have over the glasses too. I really like the 260 degree field of view, that makes all the difference in the world when running at 60 + MPH and you can hear unlike a helmet.

I took a dremele tool and cut out the mock air vents on my savephace. Didn't help much, still fogged up on a cold morning while running. And I've also put rain X anti fog on lens.
    Quote Originally Posted by HokieV20 View Post
    On my savephace I simply drilled a few small holes in mine. Stops all hazing on lens.

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch View Post
    anyone wearing goggles over glasses tried a couple pair both where too small to fit comfortably over my glasses, cat crap does work on save face to stop fogging
    Look for goggles labeled OTG (over the glasses).

11. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Rain x anti fog will work, we use it on our deer blind windows works wonders!

12. Member
    For winter runs - Serius ski mask and ski goggles all the way. Tried Save Phace years ago and in the winter months, it was useless. The cold air comes right under the mask when running and will freeze your jaws!

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tablerock View Post
    Apparently cat crap is good, my chihuahua sifts through the litter box for it.

Another vote for goggles. Save Phace fogged way too bad. Goggles were the ticket for me. And the googles were free, a buddy stopped riding dirt bikes and said here you go.
    Ranger Z-20, Yamaha F225.

Quote Originally Posted by HokieV20 View Post
    On my savephace I simply drilled a few small holes in mine. Stops all hazing on lens.
    Can you please post a pic of your mask so we can see exactly where the holes are. I have two masks and this is my biggest complaint.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

16. Member
    I’ve tried the cat crap spray and didn’t think it helped much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12