New Graphs on RT188

Got my new graphs installed yesterday. Helix 10 Mega SI G2s on both the console and bow. Had them networked. Got the Trandsducer Saver and Shield for both transducers. Bass Boat Technologies mounts. They look great...can't wait to get them on the water. Had them done at HiTec Outdoors in Kentucky near KY Lake...those guys are legit! I'm waiting to buy my Lakemaster chips til the updated version comes out in a few days.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Bass Cat Eyra 2019
    Mercury 250 Pro XS Fourstroke

2. Member
    Looks good, do your knuckles clear the console mount OK with winter gloves?

On another note I wonder why Ranger didn't put a non directional wheel on a 2018 with a 115 Merc? I thought they all came with Baystar now?

3. Member
    Good questions about the wheel, I do have Baystar....there is about 1.5" between the steering wheel and the graph. Lighter gloves would be ok...heavy gloves could be problem. I opted for no steering wheel extension, but may add if the spacing becomes a problem. Bass Boat Technologies was correct in their estimation of the spacing when I ordered the mount.
    Bass Cat Eyra 2019

4. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    The more I see your rig the more I love it! I want to get the Lakemaster chip for my Garmin but I’m 100% ignorant on exactly what I need. I’m going to have to bite the bullet and ask in the Garmin section and not jump around it with the couple questions I’ve asked

I’m very curious to see if you’re going to put some type of sea-dek padding on your front and back decks?
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

5. Member
    The deck is definitely loud in rough water and can be loud when standing/moving on it sometimes...it doesn't bother me, although I could see how it would bother a guy. I probably won't mess with it.
    Bass Cat Eyra 2019

6. Member
    Nice looking set up and thanks for posting some pictures as I am looking to mount a Helix 10 to the console of myRT178. Now I know that I will need the spacer because I do not have hydraulic steering and only have 4 1/2 inches of clearance between the console and steering wheel. It looks like all your gauges are still readable and it doesn't look like there would be any problems seeing over the top of the Helix.

Quote Originally Posted by Casslaw View Post
    The more I see your rig the more I love it! I want to get the Lakemaster chip for my Garmin but I’m 100% ignorant on exactly what I need. I’m going to have to bite the bullet and ask in the Garmin section and not jump around it with the couple questions I’ve asked

I’m very curious to see if you’re going to put some type of sea-dek padding on your front and back decks?
    You won't need a Lakemaster map card for your Garmin since it won't read it, ONLY Humminbird units read Lakemaster products.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

8. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    See I said I was 100% ignorant! I’m sure the Garmin section will send me to the right card for my 73cv. They did say an update was coming soon so I should wait.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

Very nice looking setup for sure.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

10. Member
    You'll love those Birds! Only thing you need now is an Ultrex.
    2015 Ranger RT188 DC; BassCat Storage Box; Mercury Optimax 115ProXS;
    19" Spitfire X7; Vessel View Mobile; Minn Kota Ultrex 80; GForce Handle;
    TM Eliminator; Helix 7 G2N SI Combo F/R; HydroWave KVD; BBT 4" Angled Bow Mount; Durasafe Locks for Electronics and Ultrex;
    Twist Step Boarding Ladder; EZEE Step ES1; BAC RAC Rod Storage; Motor Mate Transom Saver