Shout out for Danny Gwinn/Gwinn's Boat Repair!

Spent Thanksgiving week in Hot Springs with my kiddos. Needed some minor work done to my Caracal. I took a chance, Tuesday, called Gwinns for appointment, no joy!, it's holiday week, booked up,, Few hours later, I got a call, said be here Wednesday, 1pm. I was. I had barely had time to introduce myself, b4 two of his crew were rolling my boat into his shop. While they were fixin my issues, Danny(owner) noticed another issues, which he fixed himself!!
    GREAT service, knowledgeable BCB dealer!!!!
    Incidentally , I am not sure he advertising it, but he had a good looking new 18' Caracal for sale, they had won, if any1 looking,,, dang good price!!!
    Gene
    22 BassCat Lynx
    22Mercury proXS
    Hummingbird/garmin
    ALX rods/Shimano /Lews
    Maxwell Flying inc

2. Member
    Danny has always been great!

3. Member
    He helped me with a prop issue on my Eyra. Very nice guy! And he knows Bass Cats!

4. Member
    Danny’s shop is wonderful, I had one of the greatest customer service experiences this summer I ever had in any industry, my lower unit went out while I was camping at lake ouachita, a friend told me to go see Danny, I walked in and told him about my problem expecting not to get my boat repaired for about three weeks and my wife told him we were camping and she really wanted to get back to fishing if possible, he said I will furnish you with a loaner lower unit and when you get through camping drop your boat off and I will get you a new lower unit, three hours later I was back on the water and my wife was fishing and happy. He did not know me at all and I was in a ranger not a bass cat, he goes above and beyond to get his customers back on the water.they have a great staff and it is the only place I go for anything for my boat and now I have a bass cat he can repair when it gives me problems.

5. Mississippi River Rat Kittycat2012's Avatar
    Great guy indeed
    2023 Basscat Eyra
    Mercury pro team - Humminbird - Bobs - Power Pole - Garmin
    Hammer Rods
    The Tackle Trap

http://www.hammerrods.com/
    http://tackletrap.com/

6. Member
    I met Danny and his wife today for the first time. They dropped off several trollingmotors for me to repair for his shop. Nice folks and visited for probably 30 minutes. I'll not hesitate to give/send Danny business from that direction. His dealership is in Mt. Ida, AR
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

7. Member
    That’s Danny
    Been a great guy and a great asset to the mt ida/ ouachita area for 30yrs or more.
    2017 Puma FTD
    250 Pro XS
    lowrance gen 3, 9 and 12
    Ultrex 112 36v 45”

8. Member
    He's not a bad fisherman either, there used to be a Friday night boat race out of Harbor and occasionally a fishing tournament broke out.

9. <B>BBC SPONSOR</B>
    Quote Originally Posted by flybyy1 View Post

Spent Thanksgiving week in Hot Springs with my kiddos. Needed some minor work done to my Caracal. I took a chance, Tuesday, called Gwinns for appointment, no joy!, it's holiday week, booked up,, Few hours later, I got a call, said be here Wednesday, 1pm. I was. I had barely had time to introduce myself, b4 two of his crew were rolling my boat into his shop. While they were fixin my issues, Danny(owner) noticed another issues, which he fixed himself!!
    GREAT service, knowledgeable BCB dealer!!!!
    Incidentally , I am not sure he advertising it, but he had a good looking new 18' Caracal for sale, they had won, if any1 looking,,, dang good price!!!
    Gene
    That's typical Danny. He will do whatever it takes to get you back on the water whether you bring it in to his shop or if you are several hours away in a tournament.
    He, his family and service crew are some of the best people out there!

And you are right that Caracal is sharp looking and for a new loaded boat it is a really good price.