JIG SKIRTS Collar

I'm looking for the skirt colors they sale whenever they sale premade skirts at bass pro etc so you can just slide the hook through the circle collar that is holding the skirt. Where an I buy them (note not looking for the black ones from boss)

2. Green Fish Bait Brewery
    Ron
    Green Fish Bait Brewery (FB)
    Veteran

Try e-bay. Also, a while back there was a guy who had posted some for sale in the swap and sell forum. I have been told about "nipple grommets" as well. Apparently they are used somehow in conjunction with a tattoo gun...something I know nothing about.
    LET'S GO BLUES!!! WILL WE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS IN 2024?

4. Member
    They are made by Skirts Plus and marketed as turbo skirts through sites like Janns Netcraft.

Allen

5. Member
    Sorry guys I’m looking for the ones you can buy at bass pro that the circle doesn’t collapse once the skirts on and it’s off the skirting tool so it’s easy to thread the jig hook through it

Like a punch skirt...right? And just the COLLAR? TScreenshot_2018-12-03-11-06-58.jpgScreenshot_2018-12-03-11-06-58.jpgScreenshot_2018-12-03-11-06-58.jpgry ebay search for these? Lol I don't know why those pics duplicated and are in the middle of a sentence but I hope it helps. PM if you want.
    Last edited by Bassin Dude 365; 12-03-2018 at 11:12 AM.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Dude 365 View Post
    Like a punch skirt...right? And just the COLLAR? Try ebay search for these? Lol I don't know why those pics duplic
    ated and are in the middle of a sentence but I hope it helps. PM if you want.

perfect ha thank you. how do I add the skirt to this now lol

I have tied my skirts on to those hubs like I would if I was tying a jig. Slide the hub onto a nail or something similar and tie away. Not sure how to assemble a skirt with the rubber collar.