Question Chick, 1st week of March 2019

A small group of us Hoosiers (6-7) boats are changing up from going to G-Ville and trying out Chick to get some early spring fun fishing in. We plan on stay on the south end of the lake...if anyone has some tips or areas to check out, shoot me an IM or email. Also, if anyone has recommendations for places to eat or stay away from, that would be appreciated as well! Thanks in advance!!

2018 Cougar FTD/V8 250 Pro XS
    Colin Maple, Ft. Wayne IN
    IRONHEAD JIG Co. EST 2010

2. Member
    The big bass splash is there on the 2nd and 3rd.

3. Member
    Costa is March 21-23, so I would suggest before that.
    Give Island Cove Marina a call. They are in the southern end, in the Harrison community.
    If you don't have success there, re post.

4. Matt20xd
    There is a tx every weekend and almost every day on the poor girl. CBA is on the 9th.

5. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar
    I've got a week long trip planned once a month the next 4 months there, can't wait...

And yeah, it's getting hammered. I only go Mon-Fri and it is still busy during the week.

There are plenty of places to stay all over the lake. I've never had an issue anywhere I stayed with theft, etc.

2022 Ranger Z520R | 2022 Platinum F250
    Apex 19 | (2) Apex 16's | Mega 360 | Mega Live

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bassketcase05 View Post
    A small group of us Hoosiers (6-7) boats are changing up from going to G-Ville and trying out Chick to get some early spring fun fishing in. We plan on stay on the south end of the lake...if anyone has some tips or areas to check out, shoot me an IM or email. Also, if anyone has recommendations for places to eat or stay away from, that would be appreciated as well! Thanks in advance!!
    https://www.islandcove.com/island-cove-inn/
    https://www.islandcove.com/island-cove-cabins/

Bill