Trailer upgrades

I want to potentially change out the winch and jack on my Margay trailer this year. I have the 3 inch single axle trailer will a fulton XLT jack bolt right up? Also can I fit a fulton f2 winch or do I have to stay with the xlt? anyone done these upgrades to the 3 inch trailer?

2. Member
    Im interested in the winch upgrade also. I have a caracal and I would love to be able to winch my boat up if I come up a little short trying to power it on.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SethRstein View Post
    Im interested in the winch upgrade also. I have a caracal and I would love to be able to winch my boat up if I come up a little short trying to power it on.
    No winch is going to do that!

4. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Not apples to apples but I put a Fulton F2 on my trailer and I asked this same question. I ended up getting it on Amazon and while I did have to undo the bolts to slide the winch down for access it went right back where it was originally. The F2 isn’t bigger by dimensions, at least on the 1,600lb model.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

5. Banned
    I have used the F-2 to slide the boat up at least 5 inchesto the bow rollers. Saved getting in the lineup at the boat ramp again.