Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar

Swap Box number 2!!!

I got in from Deer camp this last weekend and had the box full of goodies. I think it went well. Would you all want to see if we can do another and try and double the size of people? Let me know what we can do different that works better if you all have any ideas. I will be deleting the old thread and pinning this one. We have quite a few more people involved with the panfish forum now than we did when we started our last one. I will put a ship date on the next one for the first week of January 2019 to give everyone time to get in. It might be easier for the ones who are not online a lot to reply to this thread and also pm me your contact information. Again, if there is something you all want to try that is different let me know! I took a few items out of the box and have quite a bit more to add. It will be starting off with a large amount of tackle.

Also, the order that you comment "in" on this thread will be the order it ships out. If we have people that live close we can do some switching on their account if need be.

2. Member
    I'm in again.

3. Member
    Maybe to a Christmas exchange type thing added to the swap box? Enjoyed the Christmas exchange format last year.

4. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HokieV20 View Post
    Maybe to a Christmas exchange type thing added to the swap box? Enjoyed the Christmas exchange format last year.
    I did not participate. What were the details?

5. Member
    Got a list of participants and each member sent a gift to following person. Range spent was supposed to be 25-30 but most sent more. The box I sent was around $60 value

6. Member
    Count me in again.

7. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    I'm in again for the swap box

Dale Sinclair original

8. Member
    Count me in again.

9. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    I really thought we would have more interest by now with the way the group has picked up. LOL. May extend the date a little unless we get several more.

10. Member
    Guess everyone has been too busy with the fall bite to pay attention to the board. Season here was by far the worst ever. Crappie started pulling up on docks, brushpiles and bridge pilings last week of October. Following week we got around 4" of rain and muddied the water. Has rained every week since and dropped from 62* to 41*. No schooling their just gone. This is usually my favorite time of the year but have been really disappointed this year.

11. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Got a list of participants and each member sent a gift to following person. Range spent was supposed to be 25-30 but most sent more. The box I sent was around $60 value
    Sorry, I meant to respond to this a while back and got distracted. LOL. I do like this idea but the issue I have is the swap box shouldnt cost any of us anything but shipping. I like keeping the price that way for that reason alone. A lot of us are able to spend extra this time a year but a lot of us are not as able especially with Christmas on top of us. I think as long as everyone is okay with it we will still just do the tackle swap box using our junk we have already accumulated. However, If you are really wanting to do the gift exchange you are more than welcome to make a post in here and see what kind of interest it gets. I can pin the post and whoever wants to do that one is more than welcome to and still can do the tackle swap as well.

12. Member
    My suggestion is to post a reminder for the swap in the Lounge a day or two after Christmas so as to avoid the heavy shipping delays sure to occur. Set the ship out for the swap on Jan 3rd after the holidays and go with the amount of swappers we get, sometimes it takes time to grow a bigger list. Everyone has stuff to get rid of after Christmas!!

13. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    My suggestion is to post a reminder for the swap in the Lounge a day or two after Christmas so as to avoid the heavy shipping delays sure to occur. Set the ship out for the swap on Jan 3rd after the holidays and go with the amount of swappers we get, sometimes it takes time to grow a bigger list. Everyone has stuff to get rid of after Christmas!!
    Sounds good to me!

14. Member
    We going to be doing this any time soon?

15. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    We going to be doing this any time soon?
    Yes, Sorry for the delay. Been to busy to set down and get the box together. If everyone is okay with it I may shoot for February 1st. I will make another post in the lounge on it.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOONER*REDNECK View Post
    Yes, Sorry for the delay. Been to busy to set down and get the box together. If everyone is okay with it I may shoot for February 1st. I will make another post in the lounge on it.
    Sounds good to me.

17. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    As of now this is where we are with it.

1.) Sooner Redneck
    2.)Hokiev20
    3.) Boozer
    4.) Local16
    5.) D.O.C.989

Again, sorry I have not gotten around to getting this done before now. Closing day on this will be February 1. If you know someone on the boards that would be interested let them know. I will make another post on it in the forum here shortly.

18. Member
    Sounds good

19. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    Sounds good to me.
    Does your buddy want in on it? DKV?

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOONER*REDNECK View Post
    Does your buddy want in on it? DKV?
    I don't think so he is in North Dakota Devils lake fishing for big perch not sure when he is back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast