Javelin 409 rebuild

I purchased a 409 javelin dual console boat for a steal but it needs some work I took the top cap off cause some of the decking needs replaced cause it’s rotted. I’ve seen that Coosa or what ever it’s called decking matri it it’s pretty exspensive but it’s supposed to be 40% lighter than wood has anyone ever used it? Also what’s the best fiber glass resin to use and mat to use and what do I need to use to seal behind the rub rail I worked at a boat shop for a good bit but they just used whatever was the cheapest and I want the best products to use on my boat

2. Member
    I used two part epoxy when I rebuilt the stringers, hull strands, and transom. Polyester is cheaper but moisture will penetrate it over time. I used the biaxial fiberglass mat for the transom, stringers and strakes. When you are using the epoxy where stringers meet the hull make sure not to go overkill as the epoxy will buildup and reduce the drain line in bilge runking from battery box to front of boat. It will also add 5 percent additional weight. I got my wood from a local lumber speciality supplier. Better quality.
    Message me if I can help.