Lakemaster map question

Got a question about map coverage in my area. I primarily fish Watts Bar, Ft. Loudon and Melton Hill near Lenoir City Tennessee. I had an older version of Lakemaster for my region that had no coverage for the Clinch River area from below Melton Hill dam to the Kingston area (the area I fish alot). Ft. Loudon and Melton Hill are very detailed, and the Tennessee River and lower lake sections of Watts Bar were very good as well, just not the long arm of the Clinch. My Navionics card has very good contours and mapping for the section of river in question. Does anyone know if the newest version of Lakemaster includes this part of Watts Bar? There isn't really a way to tell on the web site, it just says Watts Bar is included...but it said that before. The base map included on my Helix 9 G2N has nothing for this section of river at all, just shows the shoreline with no contours at all. I've got another Helix 9 G2N coming and would like to get a card for it. The Lakemaster card for my region includes other areas I might travel to and fish (Georgia and Alabama) where i'd have to get one of the $199+ Navionics cards to cover Tennessee, Goergia and Alabama. If anyone knows or could possibly check I'd really appreciate it.

2. Member
    You could get the Navionics Updates card for $99 by using your old card to activate the subscription. The Updates card includes all the US and Canada, so you would have all the best maps Navionics has for half the price!

3. Member
    I didn't think of that...do you get another card when you update? I still want to use my existing Navionics card. I'll check into that to see about the details.

Quote Originally Posted by MattVT18 View Post
    I didn't think of that...do you get another card when you update? I still want to use my existing Navionics card. I'll check into that to see about the details.
    The product is called Navionics Update, you purchase that version. It becomes Navionics+ when activated by your existing map card. You end up with two Navionics cards.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

The river has been surveyed and will be on the Southeast V5 issue due out in a couple of weeks.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

6. Member
    Thanks Wayne...I might just hold what I've got until then.

7. Member
    Has the new version been released yet?

Quote Originally Posted by MattVT18 View Post
    Has the new version been released yet?
    Have not seen any on dealers listings yet.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL