Was ready to trade in & order new but going to wait. Couple ?’s...

Spoke to dealer in the Carolina’s who said that Triton pulled the “Seasonal $1500 Incentive” for the rest of 2018 a couple months back and has no plans of rolling it out in 2019. Anyone know if this is true? Also I was told that the new Lowrance HDS Live units won’t be installed until they run out of the Carbon units but I see that the Live units are ready on the Ranger website. Lastly are guys mounting their Ultrex foot pedals down inside the tray? If so do they sit too low to use foot to hit the Spot Lock, Autopilot and Constant On buttons?
    2019 Triton 18 TRX w/ 200 Optimax 4s ProXs
    6" Z-Lock Jackplate & 24p Fury 3 Blade
    80# Ultrex & (2) 9” HDS Live units

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich18xs View Post
    Spoke to dealer in the Carolina’s who said that Triton pulled the “Seasonal $1500 Incentive” for the rest of 2018 a couple months back and has no plans of rolling it out in 2019. Anyone know if this is true? Also I was told that the new Lowrance HDS Live units won’t be installed until they run out of the Carbon units but I see that the Live units are ready on the Ranger website. Lastly are guys mounting their Ultrex foot pedals down inside the tray? If so do they sit too low to use foot to hit the Spot Lock, Autopilot and Constant On buttons?
    I had heard that they were going to have a minimal price increase , but lose the retail rebate, which offsets the minimal price increase if true.

3. Member
    Hey buddy did you mean price decrease? Which would offset losing the $1500 rebate?

4. Member
    Hey buddy did you mean price decrease? Which would offset losing the $1500 rebate?
    No price decrease.

5. Member
    The seasonal rebates were backed out of the boats, and then a small price increase. They will probably have some type of boat show incentatives. You can order Tritons without electronics if you want something different.

6. Banned
    Shouldnt you and Hugar , DD , Messer , Bain , Paisly be in a duck blind today at Old Hickory , i'll even throw in John Shelby into the mix . Hope your doing well JJ

7. Member
    Richie are you getting a 21' boat with a 250 this time.

8. Member
    Hey Dwight, you moved to Kerr huh? Nooo I’m sticking with an 18’. I want something new with the Ultrex, Lowrance Live units and the new 4 stroke Optimax and want to maintain the same payment I had before. I am upgrading the motor to a 200 though.

9. Member
    Lastly are guys mounting their Ultrex foot pedals down inside the tray? If so do they sit too low to use foot to hit the Spot Lock, Autopilot and Constant On buttons?
    I have a 179TRX so the smallest layout possible - my Ultrex foot pedal is securely mounted to the base of my TM tray. The buttons near the bottom are close to being flush with the deck but a toe press (even with shoes works). I've not had issues in anything from barefoot, flip flops, tennis shoes, boots, rain boots... I would say Spot Lock was a complete game changer for me.
    2017 Triton TRX 179
    Mercury 115 Pro XS CT (Hyrdraulic Steering/Hot Foot and Trim on Steer)
    Minn-Kota Ultrex 80 w/I-Pilot Link
    Lowrance HDS9 Carbon Bow/Console with Structure Scan 3D (Thru Hull, Structure Scan xdcr, HDI on TM) and Point-1,
    Blue Water LED boat lighting