Thread: Air Fryer Oven

Air Fryer Oven

Who all has one of the air fryer ovens ? Looking to get one for the extra capacity over my small fryer. Someone on here was looking at the Cuisinart brand but I cant remember who it was. That brand appears really well built and also offers traditional oven settings but doesnt have a rotisserie option.

2. Banned
    I would go for one of the larger air fryer units. My wife bought an inexpensive one yesterday online, and it's just large enough for two person servings. I cooked frozen fries and a frozen breaded chicken cutlet today, and it did well for 12 minutes.

3. Member
    Bed Bath and Beyond has a Nuwave 10qt for $129 and there is a $20 off coupon in the flyer. Flyer came in today's mail.

4. Member
    We really like our air fryer. Frozen french fries, frozen onion rings, chicken wings with no oil at all...Ours is a Power Air Fryer XL...it was found on Amazon and was reported to be #1...about 80 bucks on sale at our local Kroger...may be less now...now the wife wants and what she wants she gets..LOL...a Ninja Foodi which is a hybrid 7 function cooker...that air fries, dehydrates, steams, roasts, bakes, slow cooks, and pressure cooks...it also has pretty high ratings and some of our friends have them...it takes up quite a bit of space...but in essence, it also replaces several other small appliances. Sams club had the best price on it on Thanksgiving weekend at $179.95 plus tax...not sure where it sits at the present time in price...I checked with quite a few vendors on line before buying it at Sams...Best Buy was out of stock, Bed Bath and Beyond was out of stock, and Kohl's were also out of stock! The best of luck in your venture!

5. Member
    We also have the Power Air Fryer XL and love it. No grease/oil to clean up and all you do is throw the cooking pan in the dishwasher when finished. I use it to cook just about anything. It really does well with frozen foods like chicken tenders, cheese sticks or fries. I also use it to cook small batches of unbreaded tenders or thighs since I'm trying to eat better. And it's great with wings.
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

6. Member
    We just bought one 2 weeks ago. It works really well.....but we got one too small! We can't cook very much at all, but it does work awesome.

7. Member
    Anyone tried this one ? More expensive but also a little bigger than the Cuisinart

https://www.amazon.com/Breville-BOV9...air+fryer+oven