Thread: I Love November

I Love November

The fish were really biting Friday morning. Had a real nice 2 man limit and then Saturday I went out by myself scouting for a guide trip and clicked off 112 fish before 1 p.m. obviously I was fishing catch and release

2. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    Shelbyville? The bite down there is the best of the year right now with the average keeper larger than the last few years and stuffed full of shad. Dropped my boat off to have the shift linkage adjusted and hoping I get it back soon.

Dale Sinclair original

3. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by local16 View Post
    Shelbyville? The bite down there is the best of the year right now with the average keeper larger than the last few years and stuffed full of shad. Dropped my boat off to have the shift linkage adjusted and hoping I get it back soon.
    Yep, Shelbyville. I'm hoping ice up holds off but we may not have much longer with open water. I'm thinking of breaking down and buying an auger this year and trying my hand at ice fishing.

5. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 96ranger492vs View Post
    Yep, Shelbyville. I'm hoping ice up holds off but we may not have much longer with open water. I'm thinking of breaking down and buying an auger this year and trying my hand at ice fishing.
    I'd love to see the open water stay for a while. I use to have 3 augers and everything you needed to ice fish but always hated it. About 5-6 years ago I gave it all away just so I would never be tempted to go again. Keep your fingers crossed for open water. When Shelby and Decatur freeze, I start hitting sangchris even though it's a longer drive.

Dale Sinclair original