Question 1993 Nitro trailer manufacturer

Would anyone have any idea who manufactured Nitro trailers for the 1993 model year? I have a Viper boat but it is on a Nitro trailer and need to do some repairs. VIN tag has faded and is not readable.

2. Member
    I think Trailstar on my 1994 160tf, you might ck out Ron's trailer sales for a new trailer

3. Member
    Thanks, but not looking for a new trailer, just trying to figure out where to get parts.

4. Member
    might call tracker if its a trailstar trailer they are built in house .

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Jay View Post
    Thanks, but not looking for a new trailer, just trying to figure out where to get parts.
    What parts do you need? I know Tie Down Engineering is/was making allot of the components for some Nitro trailers.

6. Member
    Need to rebuild the brake system, it is inoperable at the moment. My spindles seem to be different than most. They are keyed and the washer that keeps the nut from loosing is made to fit that key way, not your standard castle nut and cotter pin. The bearings seem to be standard but the seals are not. A prepackaged bearing set never has the correct seals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flippin 416 View Post
    What parts do you need? I know Tie Down Engineering is/was making allot of the components for some Nitro trailers.

7. Member
    Hmmm...well here is another resource that I have used in the past. They have quite a variety of boat trailer parts.

https://www.easternmarine.com/

I have a 93 190TF on a 93 Trailstar trailer. I have found the seals bearings and shoes but can't find the special washer with slot that it takes. I thought E-Trailer had what i needed but when it arrived after i ordered it ,it would not fit.