Today at Little Lake Harris

Went to Little Lake Harris today and had a blast., my friend Steve and I managed t get 10 in the boat. They were all 1-3 pounds. The biggest was 3. Caught it on a rattle trap. The rest of my fish came on the "Wimp Stick" (Spinning reel) on a NEKO rig. It was strung with 8 pound test, lot of fun. There was still plenty of hydrilla, the exception was it was submerged down about 3-4 feet in the 8-10 foot line. Weather was beautiful. Does anyone know if the ramps at Rodman are usable yet?.

Spanky

2. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Don’t know about Rodman but I did the same as you on Tsala-Apopka. If I stayed in 8-9 feet about 30 yards off the outside weedline where the cabbage was I was in fish. Most were on topwaters and lipless crank. Time to replace hooks cause I lost 1 huge and many many fish today. My good luck streak came to a halting screeching stop!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

3. Member
    I was at Rodman this past weekend and the Kenwood ramp is clear and useable. Water cabbage is all over the place which makes running the channel a little risky. There are some new floaters out there so be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    I was at Rodman this past weekend and the Kenwood ramp is clear and useable. Water cabbage is all over the place which makes running the channel a little risky. There are some new floaters out there so be careful.
    Thank You Sir!

Spanky

5. Member
    Sweet. My mother lives down that area. Thinking about making the move when I retire down that way.

Jason,
    Where, Harris or Rodman ?

Spanky

7. Member
    Harris

Fishing at the chain is a blast, a little bit of something from lake to lake....

Spanky

9. Banned
    Should be crowded there this week with the Bass Team Championship.

10. Member
    It was packed today! Lots of out of staters
    2014 Z119c
    225 Pro X\S
    Lowrance
    Powerpoles

11. Banned
    So many boats on Harris this weekend. Today was practice for bass nation. Lakes are insane. I was catching fish in some pads. Some bass nation guy had the balls to pull 15 -20 yards from my boat and was going to fish. I kindly asked him to leave lol