Thread: Cumberland

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cbp84 View Post
    We caught about 20 1lm rest smallies biggest 19.5 on dale hollow today. Channel turns main lake between Hendricks creeks and cedar hill. AND WE DIDNT HAVE TO FISH IN 30 40 OR 50 FEET OF WATER. Good day going to Cumberland tomorrow.
    Man, I think I would have stayed at Dale!
    2021 Ranger Z519 Mercury 225 Pro XS Four Stroke

2. Member
    Fished Cumberland last Friday and weekend (23rd-25th) Fished upper end Friday. Spent a lot of time in Pitman creek. I had never been in there before. Neat place. Caught one Ky that looked like it had been caught 5 times before. I was running my motor a lot on Friday to make sure it ran correctly from repairs. Ran from Grider Hill to Burnside at different speeds so lost a lot of time. Once I came out of Pitman I spend the remainder of the day fishing main lake stuff headed towards Grider. I didn't catch anything but can't say I worked anything thoroughly either. Fished the lower end Saturday and Sunday. 2 keepers Saturday (1 15 inch LM and 18.5 inch SM) and 2 keepers Sunday both SM. Sunday felt really dead and I think I got a little fortunate to catch any imo. I agree that mouth of Indian area felt the most active.

3. Member
    Fished lilly and wolf 2 keeper smallies 10 or 12 unders, 10 spots 2 of them 2 3/4 to 3lb 1 lm keeper 1 striper. Fun day in the rain water was 8 feet visibility 57-58 degrees.

4. Member
    Headin down in the morning. Putting in at the dam. Be 2 boats 1 Bullet and 1 Ranger. Hoping they'll eat that wart.
    Bullet 20 XRD / 225 Merc Sport XS

Quote Originally Posted by TivisMinton View Post
    Headin down in the morning. Putting in at the dam. Be 2 boats 1 Bullet and 1 Ranger. Hoping they'll eat that wart.
    Well how did you do?

6. Member
    Tough day.... ended up with 5 fish. Water looked good from dam up to beaver. Fished Indian most of the day. Water temp was 50-52. Lots of bait in indian
    Bullet 20 XRD / 225 Merc Sport XS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12