Ranger RT188 Custom Boat Cover *For Sale* *** SOLD ***

​*** SOLD***

Hey guys,

I just picked up the custom boat cover they made for my RT188 when I purchased it. At the time I ordered it, I thought that I might be storing my boat outdoors, but I went with an enclosed storage unit instead. So, I think I may sell the boat cover if there is any interest from anyone on here.

It is brand new, I haven't even put it on the boat. The only issue is that the boat buckles are mounted on the motor mount, so, depending on how big of a job it would be to remove those, I may sell it without the boat buckles (I am sure those can be purchased anywhere the boat buckles are sold). Please let me know if there is any interest... I am thinking $375/obo. (I will get some better pictures maybe tonight/or in the morning). Buyer pays shipping.

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by hornedfrog21; 12-02-2018 at 02:39 PM.
    'No Pain, No Palm; No Thorns, No Throne; No Gall, No Glory; No Cross, No Crown'

Ranger rt188 Camo/Mercury 115 Pro XS CT

2. Member
    Those buckles should come off the mounts. The mounts stay on mine...but the buckles do come off. I’d hate for you to lose them riding down the road. They just lift off from a slot in the back. My boat is garged and I only use the cover when saying at motels overnight etc... GLWS.

3. Member
    Thanks... I will take a look at 'em this afternoon, and remove them.

4. Member
    Was this built to accommodate a bigger TM like an ultrex?
    I am in the market for a cover for my 14 188 as she will be going outside once my covered addition is built. PM if you wish.
    Thanks

5. Member
    The cover was built to fit over a Minn Kota Riptide iPilot (see pic), so I am sure it would fit over most trolling motors. My boat is also a dual console, so there is a little extra material built into it.

QUOTE=Ol-Blue;9823686]Was this built to accommodate a bigger TM like an ultrex?
    I am in the market for a cover for my 14 188 as she will be going outside once my covered addition is built. PM if you wish.
    Thanks[/QUOTE]
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Member
    can u tell me the length of your boat? i have a 363 dual console 17'10"

7. Member
    My boat is 18'8"...

Quote Originally Posted by foggy View Post
    can u tell me the length of your boat? i have a 363 dual console 17'10"