MY Vexus has been ordered

I pulled the trigger,and order my vexus dream boat avx1980 with evinrude 150 boats white motor white and black lowrance 9live @ console 12live @ bow oxygenator Minnkota ultex 112 dealer swap out daul axle trailer Front trailer step Evinrude interface cable for my Lowrance unit and some extra stuff it's been on order about week,This will be the longest winter of my life but it's worth it.Thanks to all help at vexus for answer all my questions BIG shout out to George, Ryan,Keith and the whole VEXUS TEAM.and 72Marine looking forward to pics and progress of this nice fishing Machine,but Machine it's up to me to caught FISH,Vexus will there part the rest is on me

2. Member
    Congrats very nice

3. bayousmallie
    Congrats and welcome to the Vexus family. I'm enjoying my 1980cc.

4. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar

5. Member
    I have a friend who is taking delivery on his 1980 today. It's very similar to yours. Same color boat and the motor has the white panels on it, dual white Powerpoles and he also upgraded to the tandem trailer. His is being outfitted with Garmin units with Panoptics.

6. Member
    Congrats, you will love it

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowerider58 View Post
    I have a friend who is taking delivery on his 1980 today. It's very similar to yours. Same color boat and the motor has the white panels on it, dual white Powerpoles and he also upgraded to the tandem trailer. His is being outfitted with Garmin units with Panoptics.
    could you share some pictures of your buddies boat when you can. Would like to see the white panels along with the white power poles, sounds sharp!

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CastandRodz View Post
    could you share some pictures of your buddies boat when you can. Would like to see the white panels along with the white power poles, sounds sharp!
    If I can get him to send me some pictures of it I will. He picked it up in Tennessee and as far as I know he headed back to his home in Ms this morning.