Tzx200 livewells

Hey guys, anyone with a 2004-5 with a tzx 200 know if the livewells have a pump out?

2. Member
    Yes, I have a 2004 with a pump out. I use a hose that fits directly in the hole because the stream is not very strong.

3. Member
    Pull out the recirculating nozzle (sprayer) and flip the recirculate switch to manual. It will divert the recirculating stream of water out to the bulkheads on the rear deck. Just don’t forget to push the nozzle back in when done. Or next time, it will shoot the water out the back of the boat instead of filling the tanks. Ask me how I know. HAha. I do it all the time!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen View Post
    Pull out the recirculating nozzle (sprayer) and flip the recirculate switch to manual. It will divert the recirculating stream of water out to the bulkheads on the rear deck. Just don’t forget to push the nozzle back in when done. Or next time, it will shoot the water out the back of the boat instead of filling the tanks. Ask me how I know. HAha. I do it all the time!
    Glad I am not the only one.

5. Member
    Lol thanks guys, I saw the bulkheads on the back and figured that's what they were